• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor tWho Mafia (GAME OVER)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
[FINAL VOTE]: Malanaphii

I did visit malanaphii N3.
It became painfully obvious that Malanphii and Trev (with their weak reasoning) were mafia (the last probably being Darth) during the last phase. Slightly annoyed about the majority vote, but the rule can be changed in future games.

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
[FINAL VOTE]: Malanaphii

I did visit malanaphii N3.
It became painfully obvious that Malanphii and Trev (with their weak reasoning) were mafia (the last probably being Darth) during the last phase. Slightly annoyed about the majority vote, but the rule can be changed in future games.

You might want to double check your actions, because mala didn't get a 2nd pm about doing another RPS game. As for your opinion on my reasoning, LOL. It's painfully obvious that you're still annoyed because you think I'm targeting you. If you have an issue with me, we can either hash it out, get a mod involved, or leave it be. I prefer to leave it be because I really don't care if you think I'm coming after you. I know I'm not.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Eh, he did just say your reasoning was weak, and with how you tried to defend your maf buds I'm not inclined to disagree with him lol

But if you think that's the case with his reasoning and you really want to leave it, best to just not bring it up anyways. Bringing things up causes people to argue over them, even after they both say "just leave it" most of the time lmao

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
GAME OVER
THE ALLIANCE WINS
THE MEDDLING MONK ALSO WINS
They consisted of Trev (The Master), malanaphii (Tzim-Sha), jdthebud (Zygon) and darthspikes (The Meddling Monk)

Thanks for playing everyone!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
Well done mafia!
You might want to double check your actions, because mala didn't get a 2nd pm about doing another RPS game. As for your opinion on my reasoning, LOL. It's painfully obvious that you're still annoyed because you think I'm targeting you. If you have an issue with me, we can either hash it out, get a mod involved, or leave it be. I prefer to leave it be because I really don't care if you think I'm coming after you. I know I'm not.

I confirmed with EC that the action did indeed go to Malanaphii.

Oh please stop overreacting, I do not have an issue with you, I found Naku's reasoning to be stronger than yours which I've felt was grasping. I can't even have an opinion on your playstyle with you bringing up that, please let it go and bringing it up as I already have.

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
If y'all really think that me being confident about public knowledge is a legitimate scum read and was actually better than me pointing out that it's public knowledge then I truly have no words lmfao. Glad this game is over, that took forever and made zero sense at all.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
gg everyone, thanks for hosting EC! though real talk nerfed cop and 3 mafia + 1 mafia-sided 3P (who is essentially mafia who doesn't know who their teammates are) was pretty unbalanced but eh

Nakuzami

Years
If y'all really think that me being confident about public knowledge is a legitimate scum read and was actually better than me pointing out that it's public knowledge then I truly have no words lmfao. Glad this game is over, that took forever and made zero sense at all.
I'm currently not sure how to explain it to you any further than I currently have, but it was all in the tone and phrasing of your post, not just the content, and it's not the first time I've caught maf with such things and it won't be the last so /shrugs

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I'm currently not sure how to explain it to you any further than I currently have, but it was all in the tone and phrasing of your post, not just the content, and it's not the first time I've caught maf with such things and it won't be the last so /shrugs

The content and context matter and you can't just ignore them to point out the tone or the phrasing lmfao. Maybe if what I was talking about wasn't something everyone knew, I would be finding that read acceptable. But if you're going to call me on stuff that everyone knows and say, "it was the way you said it," I'm gonna call bullshit each and every time whether I'm actually maf or just village. Yeah I was confident when I said that, anyone who read the OP would be confident in making that statement because they would know gimme was silenced or at least faking it based on the way he posted. I've no idea how other times you've pulled this strategy have played out, but I'm pretty sure those situations weren't about things that anyone could know. Plus, the fact that you refused to defend your position and refused to listen to me shows that you don't actually find the read legitimate. So please, come for me with a legitimate read next time and actually be prepared to defend it, because I will call you on it.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
gg everyone thanks for not hating me lol (I hope anyway) Thanks EC for hosting, hope to see you all around PC! :)

Nakuzami

Years
Well, game's over so I'm not going to argue the read any longer. The read was correct, and I know what I meant by it so I'm not all that concerned if you ever wrap your head around it. You can continue to call bs on it if you'd like, but that's not going to make a difference to me.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
tenor.gif

Years
Yeah just
No more salting

We all have our own styles of scumreading and everyones is valid ok no need to still be salty after the game has ended.

Gg mates

Years
I mean, I wasn't as adamant as Naku at first but I was picking up on similar things as him which why I started questioning my initial town reads. I don't think you were quite as opaque as Naku is suggesting but something in the way you were phrasing things did set off alarm bells.

Honestly though, this is just a game so there's no reason for anyone to get too snarky or worked up over it. Let's all just be chill and embrace our new alliance overlords.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Call me salty all you want, twice in this game the things I had to defend myself from were completely ridiculous and had no business being scumreads, and basically I was told "fuck you got mine" when I offered actual defenses to accusations that were baseless and made no sense. It's one thing if there's some merit to a read and I can't defend it well, I'll own that, but to have to defend against someone saying I'm targeting them for personal reasons and against someone saying that I shouldn't be confident about public knowedge and that they won't listen to any response I make about the claim is nuts. Especially when I know I'd get called scum for doing those things.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
Just stop already, the game is over.

PM chat
EvilChameleon said:
Neon Sword said:
Neon Sword said:
Play rock/paper/scissors with malanaphii, and use paper
Did this action go through?

It should have, yes, unless they didn't check their messages or I sent it to the wrong person. I'll triple check though.
Here is the evidence for my action on Malanaphii N3.

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I'd also appreciate it if you didn't post private messages. I said I was investigating what happened.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
I had to clear my name since people were saying that I was lying, and it's been two days since that PM was sent.

Back