• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
  • I think they're all fine now... Z-nogyroP, what do you think?

Hub is also updated! For others who wants to contribute, you can refer to the hub which can be seen next to the OP... Though I'll up the post this time:

actually, since haimon asked for it before, i actually have plans on making a new decidueye. i'll leave the rest up to others. once i'm done with the sprites i have to make, if the hub still has unfinished sprites, i'll work on those next

here are the cap pikachus. to make it easier, i positioned the cap in a way that i only had to make 3 backsprites that i reused for some of the pikachus
    PyehPLb.png

5od35qz.png

en16luy.png

pu6fjDx.png

gppRzw9.png

vFBM0BQ.png

GPj5ogi.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    resized midday and used it to make dusk forme. midday is just one pixel taller than the old one. midnight is already very similar in size as the old sprite so i didn't touch it anymore. and i also made rockruff a bit smaller, similar in size as the old sprite
    QkmQOAA.png

nTgykSm.png

1gw36AT.png

Y2wutz6.png

also resized the minior core sprites, made the round body smaller while keeping the spokes the same size. i left the rocky forme as is
    ety9qS0.png

wvNOBkE.png

will work on cosplay pikachu and cap pikachu next

yep, these look great. i was going to say originally that midnight didn't need to be resized, actually, so yeah these are fine. minior looks a lot better as well.

Keileon

Pokémon Sardonyx: RtW dev
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    I'm not sure if this has already been brought up, but I'd like to note that shiny Minior cores do vary slightly based on color- red core has a red tinge, orange core has orange, etc. Not sure if it's enough to justify multiple shiny sprites, though.

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this has already been brought up, but I'd like to note that shiny Minior cores do vary slightly based on color- red core has a red tinge, orange core has orange, etc. Not sure if it's enough to justify multiple shiny sprites, though.

nah, it's still only gonna be one shiny
    could you show me images though? through a private message. im just curious for proof, but google doesnt have anything about that, and all images of shiny minior show the same shade of black

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    wao, soooo many pikachu back sprite, but shouln't this better???
    newkalos_by_destvol-dbv4g0o.png

no. we don't use full-body backsprites. aside from not looking very good on the GBA, it would be completely inconsistent with every other sprite in this resource. also, you didn't give any credits, so we wouldn't be able to use it anyways.

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • wao, soooo many pikachu back sprite, but shouln't this better???
    newkalos_by_destvol-dbv4g0o.png

hi again desvol! i think you're confusing some of the sprite styles of pokemon. you see, this project is for GBA sprites only :) backsprites with full bodies are for DS style of the 5th generation. in GBA style, we only use the upper half of the body or less than half, depending on the body type, but never full body, like the type of backsprites we have posted so far :) i hope this message was helpful!

anyway, here's cosplay pikachu with front and backsprites
    KJGxZcW.png

bXP1fho.png

82s40PE.png

ffz3vQL.png

TbeIMxo.png

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    no. we don't use full-body backsprites. aside from not looking very good on the GBA, it would be completely inconsistent with every other sprite in this resource. also, you didn't give any credits, so we wouldn't be able to use it anyways.

sorry ;-; I really forget how I get this sprite, just say.... but I really more like this backsprite, can't foun which resource thread of this back sprite...... If someone pls give me a link let me credit him and see more good sprite~

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    hi again desvol! i think you're confusing some of the sprite styles of pokemon. you see, this project is for GBA sprites only :) backsprites with full bodies are for DS style of the 5th generation. in GBA style, we only use the upper half of the body or less than half, depending on the body type, but never full body, like the type of backsprites we have posted so far :) i hope this message was helpful!

KJGxZcW.png

bXP1fho.png

82s40PE.png

ffz3vQL.png

TbeIMxo.png

ohhh! noted, now I just know this thread meaning! thats why I can't found any full body back sprite...! Thanks for your explain, I just join here still new of the rules, thanks~!

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • actually, since haimon asked for it before, i actually have plans on making a new decidueye. i'll leave the rest up to others. once i'm done with the sprites i have to make, if the hub still has unfinished sprites, i'll work on those next

here are the cap pikachus. to make it easier, i positioned the cap in a way that i only had to make 3 backsprites that i reused for some of the pikachus
    PyehPLb.png

5od35qz.png

en16luy.png

pu6fjDx.png

gppRzw9.png

vFBM0BQ.png

GPj5ogi.png

KJGxZcW.png

bXP1fho.png

82s40PE.png

ffz3vQL.png

TbeIMxo.png

Thanks for slaying the Mouse Pokémon forms!

Had a shot at the fancy vivillon front sprite.
    If it looks fine I'll work on the others.
    feel like it's awful but nonetheless: https://imgur.com/a/HimrX

I have made back sprite myself :
    _1__by_destvol-dbv7wxq.png

I think they're good... Can be used as bases should they need few more tweaks...

Here are the next batch of in-battle sprites now posted in the OP... All are made by leParagon, all Pikachu forms are loosely based from the one formed by Chaos Rush for the Gen. 1-4 Resource... Here you go:
    ubF8B6M.png

qNB6Ovm.png

hKEY1om.png

xkHhyhI.png

gFj6I2v.png

eGHLXlt.png

GmBZJVy.png

WvPcsP1.png

tf4fXKS.png

4KDtuT6.png

C8OBXgj.png

UBLS25i.png

6czxERl.png

XTtMbS8.png

5G4oZMm.png

qco2U9I.png

rlK5YvF.png

yQ6cqTy.png

Tj3Zyh3.png

1978yCq.png

jGFJYzs.png

yAUT3Bn.png

9RLsNZ7.png

rFztss9.png

I also fixed the credit for the Solgaleo and Lunala sprites as le_paragon credited fishbowlsoul90 on his sprite sheet... DropBox link would also be available very soon... Icons will be posted after Megax Rocker delivers the "final" set of his icons...

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    I finally managed to get the last set done, as well as some revisions of older icons.

New Icons:
    Spoiler:

Revisions:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • excuse me, i just want to let the sprite creators know that kartana sprite have a broken back shiny palette when i use G3HS. thank you

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • The much awaited download link is now available: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/84tjx2i277c22iw/AACliap_YzHX0QfNXwq7Yabya?dl=0

That includes all the icons... OP will be updated along with the icons within this week... The current Surfing Pikachu icon will also be dropped because of improper style and misalignment...

So for those who want to contribute icons, we are only missing the following:

• Radiant Sun Solgaleo (custom-made; can be based from the regular Solgaleo icon)
    • Full Moon Lunala (custom-made; can be based from the regular Lunala icon)
    • Surfing Pikachu (custom-made; can be based from the regular Pikachu icon)
    • Flying Pikachu (custom-made; can be based from the regular Pikachu icon)
    • Furfrou forms (except Normal Trim)
    • Vivillon forms (except Meadow Pattern)
    In line with that, I also made a Surfing Pikachu custom icon (only 1 frame) by combining the currently featured icon's surfboard (by pokemama) and the regular Pikachu icon... But this is for placeholder purposes only since this doesn't match the in-battle sprite:

9g7jAhJ.png

excuse me, i just want to let the sprite creators know that kartana sprite have a broken back shiny palette when i use G3HS. thank you

Try using Wichu's Advanced Series' Advanced Pokémon Sprite Editor instead... G3HS is buggy...

EDIT: OP is now updated!

Last edited:
    Back