• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
lol the crab sprites are mine. a lot of the sprites in both videos are from me. I gave them permission, although a lot are outdated sprites for which i've already made newer versions. theI sandyghast and pilosand arent mine tho

But those Sandygast and Palossand sprites were made by a friend of yours in another community or not?
The issue is that they are so well made (mainly Palossand) that it would be nice to have them here.
What if you ask them?

-Google Translate-

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
But those Sandygast and Palossand sprites were made by a friend of yours in another community or not?
The issue is that they are so well made (mainly Palossand) that it would be nice to have them here.
What if you ask them?

-Google Translate-

well, objectively speaking, i do agree it is made very well. and yes, i know the person who sprited them. but the problem is the size of palossand compared to sandygast. and besides, i think the palossand in this project is already great. but i'll see what i can do to make a compromise between the two

Z, what do you think? since you're the one who sprited them

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
personally, i'm not a big fan of those sprites (though of course it would be easier to judge them if we had the actual images of them instead of their appearance in a video). sandygast is too large, while palossand is too small. they also lack any texture. additionally, with the edits made by goran, i personally think our current sandygast and palossand sprites are pretty top-notch.

on that note, i also changed up the palettes of sandygast and palossand in the interest of de-sugimoriing them.
94vESDG.png

MT4lLFB.png

leparagon

speed and quality
Years

the original sprites are on the Smogon Sun/Moon sprite project. both sprites done by my friend princessofmusic. i'll show them here, and i think they're great, but i still think they're good for BW. for GBA i prefer the ones posted earlier.
0WVzy6d.png
agcV8V5.png

anyway i want to replace some of the alolan forme sprites here with some i made before. here they are:
hIrHEIS.png

gBRX0PM.png

O6RFesk.png

ov8aF7R.png

9fRBnPD.png
you guys used my old outdated front sprite so i wanna change it
iw1Eiki.png
this front sprite is a little bit smaller which i think is more accurate
eEoA5Uv.png
same case as rattata
rSFWqZi.png
same case as raticate
BWiQBeH.png
did some qc on the backsprite

also here is static pose blacephalon
I8I71If.png

Last edited:

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Your sprite is kinda amazing! I have also make one, but look like your one is better:
neclozima_ultra_by_destvol-dbu3pbj.png

I am exciting to see your back sprite, also can I use your sprite to my hack rom?
my project is "Ultra Emerald", but is chinese version, just like Emerald 721 ex, our is 802, also can battle Mega, Primal version, and Ash Greninja is work, we current project is add all generation hero& heroine , Champion, and Rainbow rocket main member, and new map, and add-on some story base on Original Emerald. hope you can allow me to use your sprite in our hack, sure I will give you credit~! 谢谢~!

I try to make it become a title set:
title_by_destvol-dbu3pnh.png
Are you still making Pokemon Ultra Emerald?

Years
Hi again, this time I did a Guzzlord sprite because the previous one was strange, because I was a little stretched and did not have its wings. Then from this (that is, his palette) I wanted to make one more similar to the model in battle of sun and moon.

mb3XQ6Z.png

-Google Translate-

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 29, 2018
Yo new guy here..
just dropping a pheromosa sprite created by me...im not good with words but heres hoping someone can improve this sprite or sumthin

edit: ah sorry i need 5 posts to post an img heres the link instead

https://imgur.com/mKMuG5P

edit 2: oh yeah theres a cool pheromosa sprite on smogon but yeah itll be hard to resize it for gba but the back sprite is cool..
edit 3: Le Paragon is cool.

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years

hi there again! i was actually going to remake Guzzlord as well since this project was using my old, outdated front sprite. but i see that your Guzzlord sprite looks amazing :D did you make that yourself? :o great job! i approve of it :)

mKMuG5P

edit 3: Le Paragon is cool.

hi there nitro! funny how you and the previous guy both have repeating words as usernames xD
anyway, thanks for the compliment! :D i think it's pretty cool of you to be uploading here so kudos to you as well! and thanks for using my sprite as your base :D but you see, the Pheromosa the others have made is already available in this project, and i actually really like it a lot so i don't think there's much need to replace it. but still, commendable work dude :)

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
wanna update/replace a few more sprites

LAYPaVb.png
replaced the outdate front and back
9pWbCgQ.png
replaced front sprite for a static pose + new palette
cvsK2xl.png
replaced outdated front and back. more accurate leaf on head of front + DS palette
HypZq3a.png
replaced front and back + DS colour palette
7WofNdN.png
combined old sprite with mine. fixed lines on front because old one wasn't very GBA
NSZQpWK.png
qc on front and back + new palette + DS palette
MyIU1Yz.png
qc on front, replaced back + new palette
NpvSv0s.png
replaced back + DS palette
N0xUSoT.png
qc on front and back + changed palette a bit
yr8j6lh.png
replaced the whole thing. honestly not sure why you guys went with the old pose for bruxish's front and back
u1hNIcD.png
replaced the whole thing
7SyDdMm.png
replaced outdated front sprite + totally new back + DS colour palette
3fbU010.png
replaced front sprite cuz it had too many small errors to easily keep track of + replaced outdated backsprite + more DS-like palette

Last edited:

goranthegreat

I really loved leParagon's back sprite so i used it as a base and then slightly edited it, I also changed the palette of the original:)
7bXUyse.png

credits fishbowlsoul90, PandiRocks@17, goranthegreat, aravi, xiechayghe, haimon_99, leParagon

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Guys, wait! I'm not yet reopening proposing replacements for sprites not in the hub... They're supposed to be reopened after Decidueye and Oricorio are "fixed"... So for now, all proposals will be temporarily ignored...

About the colors, considering every suggestions, we'll have both DS and Sugimori colors... Though I think we'll have finish the DS colors first?

About Trev, thanks so much for the help!

Furfrou sprites will be posted next time... Together with the phase icons...

One more thing, please don't quote unnecessary and unrelated stuffs here...

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
Guys, wait! I'm not yet reopening proposing replacements for sprites not in the hub... They're supposed to be reopened after Decidueye and Oricorio are "fixed"... So for now, all proposals will be temporarily ignored...

About the colors, considering every suggestions, we'll have both DS and Sugimori colors... Though I think we'll have finish the DS colors first?

oh oops sorry darkdragon, I forgot about oricorio. i'll work on their backsprites although I also wanna qc or replace some of the front sprites. as for the replacement proposals, is it okay if you keep the proposals I made in mind after we're done with decidueye and oricorio?

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
oh oops sorry darkdragon, I forgot about oricorio. i'll work on their backsprites although I also wanna qc or replace some of the front sprites. as for the replacement proposals, is it okay if you keep the proposals I made in mind after we're done with decidueye and oricorio?

Of course they'll be tackled afterwards... {:3}

Years
Hi again! For this occasion I wanted to do the sprite of Drampa, with the excuse that the previous one, although it is quite good, its position saw it too forced, and some parts went out of proportion.
The sprite I've done has the battle stance of Sun and Moon, and it has the same palette as the previous one.

OOP8Omg.png

-Google Translate-

Last edited:
Years
Hi again! This time I wanted to remake Mimikyu, who, although there was not much need, wanted to look something more similar to the original, with more pointed cheeks, more straight ears and certain arrangements on the palette (that outside the changes, is the same as in the previous sprite (except in the shiny)),
In addition to what I have always done in my sprites: faithful proportions.
I also tried to make its size the closest thing to the previous one.
There were minor fixes in the back sprite.
-Edit: I also reused the tail of the other sprite.

XQ24CJc.png

EdT8rGG.png

-Google translate-

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
So I saw that you guys are still having trouble with good o'l Green Arrow so I took another shot at it just for the fun of it:
zSw81RU.png

gxfHIOh.png

The two are identical except for the hood which I'm having trouble deciding which looks better, so imma just leave to you guys to judge.

Edit:

Since you'll be aiming for more static sprites, I'd like to share this sprite for regular Graveler, I resized it myself.
9PSXmAu.png

The point of me sharing this in a gen 7 repository is that if someone is interested in adapting it to the alolan form, the current one is far from being bad, it's excelent, but I'm a fan of static poses and I'd like for alolan graveler to receive the same kind of sprite.

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
So I saw that you guys are still having trouble with good o'l Green Arrow so I took another shot at it just for the fun of it:
zSw81RU.png

gxfHIOh.png

The two are identical except for the hood which I'm having trouble deciding which looks better, so imma just leave to you guys to judge.

I think the feather makes it difficult to properly sprite this one... Maybe a kneeling pose can help?

Since you'll be aiming for more static sprites, I'd like to share this sprite for regular Graveler, I resized it myself.
9PSXmAu.png

The point of me sharing this in a gen 7 repository is that if someone is interested in adapting it to the alolan form, the current one is far from being bad, it's excelent, but I'm a fan of static poses and I'd like for alolan graveler to receive the same kind of sprite.

Tsk, let's tackle this one later... Please, it will have it's own time to shine... {:3}

By the way, I think we have to exempt some species and forms to be converted into static pose (only semi/pseudo-static the very least)... Especially the ones which size needs to be preserved... Not everything in the DS-style resource sprites are in a static pose...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
I think the feather makes it difficult to properly sprite this one... Maybe a kneeling pose can help?
Honestly, I think the problem is with the width, that's why it appears shorter than it should.

I made a quick test and reduced the width by 3 pixels and this is what I got:
aLYNioy.png

Note: this sprite is not ready, it's just a cropped version of the earlier sprite

Tsk, let's tackle this one later... Please, it will have it's own time to shine... {:3}

By the way, I think we have to exempt some species and forms to be converted into static pose (only semi/pseudo-static the very least)... Especially the ones which size needs to be preserved... Not everything in the DS-style resource sprites are in a static pose...

Yeah I kinda made that edit without thinking and forgot about your earlier post, my bad.

And yeah i'm aware of that, a static pose is preferable but not a necessity.

Last edited:
Back