• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
  • Nicely said, LeParagon!
    Now the answer we are all waiting for...
    Are you gonna work on gen 8 gba sprites when they get released?

Love all of your work, keep it up!

hi guys, for anyone who we accept as contributors, you are strongly obligated to credit the artists you referred to if you resize or use their sprites as reference. find the original link for the sprite you use. as much as possible don't send sprites if you dont know who made the original

but of course, if you make sprites from scratch, then you dont need to credit yourself. ive seen people do that before and it's kind of annoying lol

and as much as possible, we are trying to keep the rest of this thread clean. on Smogon I can just delete any post easily if I think it's unnecessary. but for here, I dont have that luxury. so darkdragon and I will be reinforcing the application rules strictly. dont post sprites unless we say you're allowed to contribute

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • Nicely said, LeParagon!
    Now the answer we are all waiting for...
    Are you gonna work on gen 8 gba sprites when they get released?

Love all of your work, keep it up!

definitely! although I have to give chances for those who want to apply. if darkdragon and I dont find anyone to accept, then i'll handle most of the sprites again

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Hello! So there's a video clip that contains a footage of an alleged new specie which can be found here: https://twitter.com/i/status/1104433247554097152

While there's no assurance that it's real, it looks "believable" so I'll be opening the application for that specie... Do note that if confirmed fake (we'll never know until the datamines are available), it will be dropped... We already had this "gamble" before for "Robinroot, Beltigre, Entermaid" (leak for Decidueye, Incineroar and Primarina)...

So, you can now submit sprite application for the flying specie to me and le_paragon via PM... Please include a sample of your work...

EDIT: Confirmed fake...

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • Little missing for Vivillon icons

still working on it. please dont post stuff just for reminders. we didnt forget anything. we're just busy.

this goes for everyone. dont make me repeat this again. dont post unnecessary things. I hate clutter posts on this thread. keep it organized and neat

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • quick update!

partner eevee:
    0iShC85.png

gen 8 starters:
    mNtDt4H.png

2YOzWtf.png

EvWCfel.png

i mentioned i already had front sprites, just needed to make the backs. no shinies yet because they weren't revealed, but we will update them once they're released. for now, just enjoy the regular sprites

forgot to mention this before, but im also helping out with the unfinished gen 6 sprites as well. in case you guys were interested

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • vivillon icons:

Spoiler:

now the next step is to do the sugi-colours with 2nd frames for each of the gen 7 mons. I already have some prepared

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • OP and DropBox are now updated with leParagon's new sprites! Sprite Hub now contains every reservations and submissions for Gen. 8...

For Gen. 8 submissions by those whom reservations are approved, please follow le_paragon's pattern (empty shiny frames/no shiny placeholder)...

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • to add to what darkdragon said, i wanna make it clear that we're gonna be very strict with the application process. we want very high quality sprites. if we reject your application, don't feel bad. i just want to minimize the amount of quality control i have to do. darkdragon and i have already accepted mangamanga as a spriter for this project because his sprites are the kind of quality we're looking for

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • icons for partner pikachu and eevee:
    ZvVI6sy.png
    lP3l3XF.png

TuoVyE3.png
    er5zpWr.png

since these are special versions of pikachu and eevee, i thought it was best to make separate icons for the female versions, in case anyone who uses these want to make them distinct

next is partner pikachu. it's very subtle, but it has more saturated colours than regular pikachu
    N8SsKY0.png

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • corrections on some old sprites:
    Cu27MT4.png
    removed stray colours
    mX2FLl7.png
    i added lines on the inner shell + qc on eye by Mr.Dollsteak
    lygxstb.png
    resize qc by Mr. Dollsteak with some qc from me
    5Pltkfn.png
    added the third eye
    KekKgpb.png
    added the third eye

sugi palette second frames:
    6H61SEX.png
    used this reference by artsyRC for 2nd pose
    LDrdu9R.png
    by Mr.Dollsteak with some qc from me

lastly, updated spritesheet compilations of the battle sprites:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm interested! Were are your additions on gen 6? Is it on the other post in Pokeco or your DeviantArt page?

quick update!

partner eevee:
    0iShC85.png

gen 8 starters:
    mNtDt4H.png

2YOzWtf.png

EvWCfel.png

i mentioned i already had front sprites, just needed to make the backs. no shinies yet because they weren't revealed, but we will update them once they're released. for now, just enjoy the regular sprites

forgot to mention this before, but im also helping out with the unfinished gen 6 sprites as well. in case you guys were interested

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • Where are your additions on gen 6?
    i'm part of the same discord server as them, so I post them there! just check out the credit list, Mr.DS mentioned which ones I made! I plan on making more, too. theres a list of stuff he wants to edit so im gonna help him with that

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • hi guys, i asked MrDollSteak to add a gen 7 section in his sugimori 2nd frames project the next time he updates it. so from now on i'll just be sending the 2nd frame sprites to him instead of posting here. this way, people don't have to jump between 2 different projects to get 2nd frames for different generations

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • OP and DropBox is now updated!

And as mentioned by le_paragon, Sugimori-color sprites will be found in MrDollSteak's resource thread instead... This repository will now focus on DS-style sprites...

Back