• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
  • revamped Yamper front sprite by Cynda with some qc from MrDollsteak! backsprite remains the same
    ogHqsn6.png

Plus-Sized Scribe

Cry Creator and Whovian
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I'm loving these! I cannot wait to use the Drednaw sprite in a hack. That said, guys, could we please get some with second frames for Emerald hacks? It makes the job a lot easier, having such a resource!

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • cramorant and polteageist have been reserved by French-Cyndaquil (cynda for short)
    he also sprited galar linoone with some qc from me
    and galar zigzagoon made by El Diabeetus also with qc from me
    qgKLPw3.png

3kT60pG.png

also as darkdragon said, the 2nd frames are part of MrDollsteak's project. im in charge of the 2nd frames for gen 7 and gen 8 mons but im also helping with some gen 6 sprites there. but for now it's not my priority, though some gen 8 sprites like obstagoon have a 2nd frame already. but i'll only submit it once the shinies are revealed

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • cramorant and polteageist have been reserved by French-Cyndaquil (cynda for short)
    he also sprited galar linoone with some qc from me
    and galar zigzagoon made by El Diabeetus also with qc from me
    qgKLPw3.png

3kT60pG.png

also as darkdragon said, the 2nd frames are part of MrDollsteak's project. im in charge of the 2nd frames for gen 7 and gen 8 mons but im also helping with some gen 6 sprites there. but for now it's not my priority, though some gen 8 sprites like obstagoon have a 2nd frame already. but i'll only submit it once the shinies are revealed
    Would you like your Galarian Zigzagoon/Linoone sprites to be featured in the next PC Daily article featuring SwSh fanart? More details can be found in this thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=424580

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Because the implementation of Poké Ride in Gen. 3 games is already under development, each Ride Pokémon shall be having their own "in-battle" sprites...

Here are the forms:
    • Tauros Charge
    • Stoutland Search
    • Lapras Paddle
    • Charizard Glide
    • Mudsdale Gallop
    • Sharpedo Jet
    • Machamp Shove
    • Mantine Surf

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Some announcements:

Because we're only a few weeks away from the official release of SwSh games and the datamine leaks:
    • Gen. 8 sprites will be done by leParagon, French-Cyndaquil, and whoever joins the sprite group...
    • Ride Pokémon sprites can be reserved by anyone, same mechanics (send your sprite to me AND le_paragon via PM)...
    • Announcement regarding icon sprites would be out as early as the last week of November due to the new icon style on Switch games...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • I just noticed this! Skeli added some special commands to his base to make this easier. But, I haven't been working on it as of late

Btw Lapras Paddle has already been done by Slawter666

If I understand how you implemented it, the script can call a sprite? So I guess, including Ride Pokémon sprites (instead of just using the regular sprites) can help with the patch you guys are working on?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Hiii, It's been a while since I entered the website (my last contribution was Dragalge's icon)... today i trying to replicate the Gossifleur's icon (extracted by an screenshot by pokemon SWSH official page) ((sorry for mi horrible english, i'm Chilean and used a translator and a few english knowledge))

CAYEtmT

https://imgur.com/CAYEtmT

Have a good day!

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Hiii, It's been a while since I entered the website (my last contribution was Dragalge's icon)... today i trying to replicate the Gossifleur's icon (extracted by an screenshot by pokemon SWSH official page) ((sorry for mi horrible english, i'm Chilean and used a translator and a few english knowledge))

CAYEtmT

https://imgur.com/CAYEtmT

Have a good day!

Thanks for that icon! But icon submission is still closed... We have yet to decide which species would be needing a custom icon... ☺️

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Ok, it seems that there will be only a few icons from SwSh that can be used, most of the icons seem to be huge... Stay tuned for more updates...

Great, assuming somebody besides me plans on using these

the mugshots are usually 64x64

JpwlPhk.png

Oh, not that mugshot but I'm thinking of this one:
    KFzwzPE.png

Instead of the generic Lapras sprite, it'll show the Ride Pokémon version of the sprite...

Back