• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
  • Hey guys! I've found the Hisuian Zoroark line and got them in the GBA format! I am still looking for a suitable back sprite for Hisuian Braviary and any front or back sprites for Kleavor, but I'll update as soon as I get my hands on them! For now, enjoy these!

DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

These sprites are credited to Lenny Oliveira aka lennybitao on DeviantArt. Show him some love for the free use.

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.
    Years
  • 894. Regieleki
    895. Regidrago

Are these being worked on presently? I have the battle sprites, but don't have these in icon (party) form seeing they are not linked to. Working on an Emerald rom hack with these two and several other "new" mons included and would greatly appreciate these two icons.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Major update soon...

Since the last update of this resource is from several months ago, I will just put here the icon sprites I made that are still missing (First frame made by Cesare_CBass. Kingler, orbeetle and eternatus made by me)

Here:

The second frames are made by me.

Also a Kleavor icon made by me and Gosha (a friend on Discord)

Please check your respective Inboxes... Thanks!

Years
  • Hello guys! Here's a repository thread for Gen. 7+ DS-style Pokémon sprites to be used by hackers out there...

This is not a continuation nor related to Chaos Rush's and MrDollSteak's resource threads... This thread is very different from the resource thread by the said members because here, members can submit their own sprites provided that they are properly credited...

But do note that as much as possible, we should follow some necessary standards from Chaos Rush and MrDollSteak as seen in their resource threads, Gen. 1-6 sprites can also be obtained in these threads:
    The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=267728
    Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=314422

If you wish to contribute sprites or edit the featured sprite, please read some guidelines below first before continuing...

Contribution Guidelines:
    Spoiler:

Here are the featured sprites:

Battle Sprites:
    Spoiler:

Icon Sprites:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Download Link:
    Spoiler:

Aside from those who are in the credits, I would also like to thank the moderators, and to Chaos Rush and MrDollSteak for giving a green light to make this thread...

You can freely use the sprites from this thread but please properly credit the contributors...

I just noticed that this includes some Legends Arceus leak stuff in it... do you think there could be a warning put up there?

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • I just noticed that this includes some Legends Arceus leak stuff in it... do you think there could be a warning put up there?

We've been doing that since the beginning of this repository project... Once a specie/form has been publicly posted by those leak people, I update the list... And sometimes, people posting their works here is inevitable... So it's a spoiler zone from the beginning...

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2022
    Hello, I am making some sprites of the hisuian forms and I would like to contribute here

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2022
    The shiny versions of Hisui Pokémon are leaked, so I update my Wyrdeer sprites with the respective shiny form.

Years
  • I know the spriting project is in progress, but while everyone waits, I wanted to share this Decidueye sprite!

Front Sprite credits go to Miranjii on Twitter
    Back Sprite credits go to TheyMadeMeMakeThisAC on DeviantArt
    Pallet Edited by Darklight177

On a final note. A big thank you to the artists working on the project, we all sincerely appreciate the work you do!

Years
  • I resize a Hisuian Deucidueye front sprite to GBA pattern.
    Original Credits goes to QDylm on Deviantart

I don't know what is my participation here, but gives me a lot of time (just kidding) resizing this sprite. 😁

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay, KingOfThe-X-Roads on its DeviantArt made some sprites of Hisuian pokémon.
    I resize the front sprite made by him and I made the backsprite combining the 5th gen basculin.
    Enjoy!

Give credits to KingOfThe-X-Roads and DjTarma if you use this sprite.

Back