• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Goodness amigo, I hope you're feeling much better already! But big hugs anyway!

Rn: worried about a friend who has a tough day tomorrow 😢

I hope that friend fared well!

I did feel a bit better the next day, but yesterday it came back, and was much much horrible. Thankfully it hasn't come back at all as of today...yet. 😨

Right now: Feeling useless lol!

Years
    A tad annoyed
    Originally had a day off today. Ended up working anyway and now I supposedly have Thursday off instead. We'll see lol

Sticky...

Looks like I'm showering again today

Sounds like a sticky situation *ba dum tss* :coolcat:

Goodness amigo, I hope you're feeling much better already! But big hugs anyway!

Rn: worried about a friend who has a tough day tomorrow 😢

I hope that friend fared well!

I did feel a bit better the next day, but yesterday it came back, and was much much horrible. Thankfully it hasn't come back at all as of today...yet. 😨

Right now: Feeling useless lol!

Spoiler:

gather round ^.^

Years

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Immense gratitude

My dog's biopsy went well today, no complications. The vet said that he should be fine, so I'm grateful for that, and to have him home for the Easter holidays!

That's great to hear Sam, what a relief and a blessing for this Easter!

Right now, also grateful for the above news, with a mix of sleepiness and contentment~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back