• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
  • Clumsy, unattentive, muddled, lazy, unwelcome, and a bunch of other things.

Today is a very mediocre day and I'm like a spectator of myself somehow getting through it :/

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Very frustrated, I can't seem to shake this brainfog and do anything productive... maybe I should just embrace it and play games instead? 😇

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Not good... my allergies are making my eye issues act up, I couldn't get any sleep, and I can hardly keep my eyes open without them burning - pretty worried I won't get my assignment submitted on time at this rate, especially with a test due this same weekend. :( Just bad timing.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Not good... my allergies are making my eye issues act up, I couldn't get any sleep, and I can hardly keep my eyes open without them burning - pretty worried I won't get my assignment submitted on time at this rate, especially with a test due this same weekend. :( Just bad timing.

Oof, good luck with the assignment, you got this Annie! Sending hugs as well ♥

Right now, somewhat sad. It's something I had to pull out from under the carpet and make a decision about, even if it's not easy. But yeah taking sides is never easy...

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Uncertain.

I just deleted my Discord account without telling any of the people I talked to in there, including some I considered "friends." There is a side of me that wants to go back, but... I'd been feeling like I didn't wanna talk to any of those people for weeks already, if not months. I have two weeks to decide if I want to go back on that decision, but right now I'm not gonna think about it any further.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    (( What happened to the rule in the opening post of this thread lmao? describe your status with 1 word and 1 word only d: ))

tired

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Zombified after multiple all-nighters this week. I needed a necromancer to raise me out of bed this morning. 😅

Relieved though, because I did get my assignments submitted on time! Now to work on this week's assignments... @__@ Also super missing my boyfriend because I haven't seen him all week :why:

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • Zombified after multiple all-nighters this week. I needed a necromancer to raise me out of bed this morning. 😅

Relieved though, because I did get my assignments submitted on time! Now to work on this week's assignments... @__@ Also super missing my boyfriend because I haven't seen him all week :why:

Congrats!!! Get some rest now Annie, hope you feel better!!!

Right now: Tired and hungry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back