• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Empty

Watching someone stream with their partner who both seem particularly happy made me think about how I do not comprehend the idea of happiness let alone ever being able to find myself in such a state.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    You know how you drink coffee or an energy drink in hopes it wakes you up, but instead you feel jittery and your heart pounds while still retaining your exhausted face?

I'm happily exhausted, woo! Can't wait for the true exhaustion to crash down on me. I'll let Pudding of the future deal with that.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Spooked.

Spoiler:

Years
    Pessimistic

In a city about 90 miles from me there was an animal control that said they were out of kennel room, and going to kill some of the dogs for space. Found out through a Facebook group focused on rescuing dogs and cats in my state. I made pledges of money towards the rescue effort for all the dogs scheduled to be killed. There were fosters who wanted to take them, but can't receive them without an organization with 501 c3 agrees to officially back them. I contacted a local no-kill shelter in my town to see if they could do it, but they said it was too far out of the area they can serve. About an hour ago the lady managing the Facebook group said that animal control has started killing the animals, a beautiful husky and sharpei are gone now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back