• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Tired.
    Mainly mentally, my body still feels full of energy, despite sleeping horribly last night thanks to a certain mosquito that I finally managed to flatten at like 6 AM 😭

Annoyed... very annoyed

Sadness

Was super excited to watch something all day...and the stream dies.

Just going through a depressive episode. Nice way to spend the weekend. <_<

Spoiler:

I take it the cause for the worry is no more then ? =3

Years
    Tired.
    Mainly mentally, my body still feels full of energy, despite sleeping horribly last night thanks to a certain mosquito that I finally managed to flatten at like 6 AM 😭

*gives ReKoil big hug*

The hugger becometh the huggee :)

Rn: I'm struggling a little bit tonight. I'm extremely sore and very weepy, but I'm still trying to keep as positive as I can 😊

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Overwhelmed

Yeah, I really don't have what it takes to talk with others over even a short period of time. ^^"

Years
    • Seen today
    I caught a roggenrola, named it "rock smash". Only to find out it can't learn rock smash

That's an entire emotion on it's own

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Upset because I haven't been able to draw in 2 weeks. Carpal tunnel has made my first three fingers completely numb 😭

Years
    a bit Peeved.
    Was supposed to have a short day today, for once. Colleague called in sick. Goodbye short day =\
    oh well... such is life.

Beyond fed up of this pain :(

Rn: A bit confused today. My head is spinning and I can't focus at all 😕

Upset because I haven't been able to draw in 2 weeks. Carpal tunnel has made my first three fingers completely numb 😭

hugs

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back