• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Years
    Getting more and more irritated every minute I spend being stuck at something who is supposed to make people waste less time!

Edit : I waited 2 hours... for nothing! ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    Frustrated. Been waiting for the plumber since 8AM, their time window to come in was 8AM-2PM I think and around 1 they called saying they're running late but will 'see you soon.' Almost half past 2 now. I want to eat already! I know they have other jobs and are busy (my dad is a plumber) but I just know the moment I get food I'm going to hear the doorbell ring.

Years

I wish you to feel better soon, Fleurdelis.

Frustrated. Been waiting for the plumber since 8AM, their time window to come in was 8AM-2PM I think and around 1 they called saying they're running late but will 'see you soon.' Almost half past 2 now. I want to eat already! I know they have other jobs and are busy (my dad is a plumber) but I just know the moment I get food I'm going to hear the doorbell ring.

Sorry to hear that, Sheep. I have been there. I hope they come quickly!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sad. My pet fish died.

We can find joy and comfort and the smallest things, and I really grew to enjoy watching and taking care of this little creature.

Shut his bowl light off one final time tonight.

Years
    Sad. My pet fish died.

We can find joy and comfort and the smallest things, and I really grew to enjoy watching and taking care of this little creature.

Shut his bowl light off one final time tonight.

I am sorry to hear that, ZeoStar...
    What we can do is to remember the nice moments we had with our pets, taking care and cherishing them.

Back