• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Kinda annoyed, I've now done over 2000 Random encounters for heatmor in shield, which means i'm over odds. heatmor doesn't spawn in the overworld so I can also phase, hope I don't lol

Years
    I love sword and shield I caught like 10 Falinks just because they're neat.

I'm a bit anxious today...

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
    I love sword and shield I caught like 10 Falinks just because they're neat.

I'm a bit anxious today...

Man, suffering anxiety it's difficult to deal with. Feeling like been watched or just loose your emmotional control it's just hard (i mean, i suffer for something similar i described). I hope you can feel better, and always stay motivated.

Well, i'm feeling a little tired mentally

Lavender

Years
    I am Incredibly happy right now, I finally found heatmor! It took 2671 encounters, but it was worth it!
    Spoiler:

Years
    I am Incredibly happy right now, I finally found heatmor! It took 2671 encounters, but it was worth it!
    Spoiler:

Congrats! I've never had the patience for shiny hunting but I can't imagine the excitement of finally finding one after dozens of hours of dull encounters. Heatmor is a cool shiny as well. If I'm being honest, today wasn't my greatest day. I had to work a full shift (4:30-10PM) after school and that was my third day in a row working (although the other 2 shifts were only 3 hours rather then 5.5); luckily I have tomorrow off so I'll be able to get some rest and get some stuff I need to get done, well... done. I certainly agree with Zaronji that friends don't have to be made IRL in out modern era though. I've only been here around 250 days, but I would consider users like Lavendar and ReKoil friends despite the fact that we've never met in "real life" and all live in completely different countries; it's actually one of the things I like the most about Pokecommunity, the community. You could frankly get way more responses to most of the questions on this forum on the corresponding Reddit sub. But the thing with Reddit is that there's so many people there's 0 sense of community. If I click into some random Reddit post; chances are I'm not going to recognize any of the usernames. However in a given Pokecommunity section; I know I'm probably going to see Lavendar, Devalue, Sheep and Sweet Serenity, with others of course; people who I at least have a vague idea of what they're like. It's great having a place where you don't always have to be on your guard against people trying to gotcha you or imply you're stupid, and where people can generally be expected to act in good faith.

Lavender

Years
    Heatmor is a cool shiny as well. If I'm being honest, today wasn't my greatest day. I had to work a full shift (4:30-10PM) after school and that was my third day in a row working (although the other 2 shifts were only 3 hours rather then 5.5); luckily I have tomorrow off so I'll be able to get some rest and get some stuff I need to get done, well... done.

Man, make sure to get some good rest! I'm 15 ,so i'll be old enough to get a job in a couple months, can't wait for that, lol. but at least you earn money!

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
    Lavender, catching that shiny Heatmor should took a lot of tries and i admired you. Catching shiny's it's such a privilenge than only a few people can show about.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Mixed... Not sure if I'm happy about finally picking a new laptop, or screaming in frustration over my super annoying old MP3 player not taking even a single edit that I tried for 2 hours to make...

Years
    Mixed... Not sure if I'm happy about finally picking a new laptop, or screaming in frustration over my super annoying old MP3 player not taking even a single edit that I tried for 2 hours to make...

I can relate... I have had my fair share of spending hours trying to make something work, be it an old game, a software... in vain. Best wishes for you to feel better soon.

Years
    Hopeful; it's finally the weekend and I found out last night I got selected for an interview at a job that, if I can get it, pays almost 20% more then my current wage and is far less stressful.

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
    Hopeful; it's finally the weekend and I found out last night I got selected for an interview at a job that, if I can get it, pays almost 20% more then my current wage and is far less stressful.

Now that is something to be happy about. Good luck with the interview, and don't let nerviossium invade you.

For what i can say about me, i find myself in a normal day. Honestly, it could been worse

Back