• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Eon Ticket

Years
    • Seen today
    I was 3 years old when they started getting distributed, so unfortunately nope.

Years
  • I'm from the UK and I'm pretty sure the e reader wasn't even released in europe, which makes me wonder why they kept all the eon ticket stuff in the european release of the games to begin with.

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
    Years
  • Unfortunately not. Planning to pick up one on eBay when I see it for cheap, though. Bought an e-Reader the other week pretty much for that purpose.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Even if they had events anywhere near me (I think they probably only did them in London, and I'm closer to the capitals of Scotland, Wales, Ireland, and Northern Ireland than I am to London despite being in England), my parents would not have bought an accessory. So no. No events until Platinum, when we got wi-fi.

Latios

Editor of the Johto Times newsletter
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hello there! I was able to attend an EON ticket event back in 2004 at my local Gamestation in the United Kingdom, where they were distributing the ticket. You had to connect your Game Boy Advance with a representative via a link cable. Once you had it, you could send out 100 EON tickets to people you battled or traded with. I believe my copy will still distribute them if I were to ever connect my game with someone else.

It was a fun day, I even received a goodie bag with some cool swag in there, and I met a friend who I still speak with to this day!

Back