• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
  • Right sorry, was going to vote on Thursday but was enticed by Portal 2 bleh

For now I'll go with the bandwagon and go for [BURN]jdthebud

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

• Night Four
    It had been a long and tiring day. The effects of a dark lantern had thrown suspicion onto jdthebud, and most everyone had immediately began accusing him. Who would have thought that a corrupted item would end up assisting Haven?

By the time voting had come to a close, the overwhelming majority had decided jdthebud's fate. He was to be burned.

As he was dragged to the pyre, Zami noticed that two people were missing. She sent a soldier off to investigate, and later news would come of the bodies of Yukari and Jupiter having been found. No one was quite sure who they had ben aligned with before their respective demises.

As the flames consumed jdthebud, blackening and destroying his beastly soul, the sky began to transform. It was a slow transformation that didn't complete until the moon had risen, but once it had finished, a chill went down Naku's spine. A blood moon had risen, bathing Haven in an ominous red light. He knew what it meant. Perhaps, considering the new union between Gunner and Candy, it would prove beneficial to Haven in the end.

Blood Moon Event

The sky turns an unnatural shade of red as rampant energy corrupts the ethereal pillars that make Haven a focal point for magical energies. This corrupted energy provides a boon to all Undead, powering up their actions, among other things. Tonight all Undead should select an extra target for their night actions, and they shall all submit the name of a player that they wish to slay. Yes . . . tonight the Undead shall go on the offensive and kill off another player. Gods help whoever they set their sights on tonight.

And come daylight, all of their votes will be counted for twice the normal amount.

jdthebud is dead. He was a Werewolf.
    Jupiter has been removed from the game.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity. Voting "no one" is permissible.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami
    davepetasprite^2 as the Ambassador
    Candy as the Necromancer
    Ash as ???
    Klippy as a Werewolf . . . at one point, but what now?
    Yukari has been removed from the game.​
    Golgari as ???
    Syndrome as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Etherion as a Lilin
    Deceptio as ???
    Bardothren as the Golem
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Bacteriophage as the Harpy
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Melody as ???
    Wizardman11 as the Incubus
    Twiggy as ???
    Sopheria as Kharis
    Nimsy as ???
    Ice Goddess as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as a Werewolf
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as the Revenant
    Mana as an Elf
    Arsonist as the Psychic Tracker
    Rozureido as the Werehyena . . . at one point, but what now?
    Lycanthropy as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Parivir as ???
    Lawlietta as the Werelion
    Arx as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Aiden as ???
    zevarius kerensky as an Elf
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Shak as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Infinite as ???
    GatAttack as ???
    Pecilia as a Lilin
    Cosmic as the Weregator
    Spectrum as ???
    no as an Undead
    Zehn as a Wildcard
    Jupiter has been removed from the game.​
    Foxrally as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Bitches It's Party Time!

Suddenly lights began to flash and people began to cheer as tables and torches were set up all around the town square. Someone had decided that it was time to party under the blood moon, but nobody seemed to be complaining!

The only rule seemed to be that everyone was required to speak very colorfully throughout the party!

Click here for colors!

You May Converse Freely This Night

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • I will also refuse to use the pre-requisite colours. I hate parties with dress codes.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • 79DRhfs.png

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • *Rubs his cheek sadly.*

I see... so it's THAT kind of party. ;)

Back