• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

Years
    I might be reading too much into it, but I feel like Desox is trying really hard to build a case against Melody for something that other people have been worse about. Going to throw my vote in that direction for the moment.

##Burn Desox

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
    I don't know how useful this is or if it's too nitpicky, but on the colors I want to point out that they technically aren't the same - Lilith and Lilims are #7F1A1A and the text box is #DB1504, while in the cases of the dead players they are all the same shade, so I'm inclined to agree that this text box is just red for bleeding/blood

I'm more skeptical of players that seem too lukewarm and seem to be avoiding attention (before anyone points out I haven't been very vocal, I did say I was on vacation when I signed up but I just flew back, so I will be posting more from now on/as much as the holiday season allows) - scum tend to fly under the radar by saying things that aren't accusatory or don't stand out while the town bickers, especially in the early game, so people who are still voting for no one and/or make small, meaningless posts come off as suspicious to me

HyperMorian's posts are mostly reiterating things already discussed without contributing reads

L'Belle has been making a few short posts that are just variations of "what is happening/I don't understand"

Of course, I haven't played with you guys in a while and I don't know the typical behaviors of everyone here, so if this is normal behavior for these players then that's not much of a read, but that's my thoughts for now. I'll continue going through the thread but these stood out most to me this phase.

Town "read" of UncreativeSawsbuckFan - more of a technical thing and not really a read of character or anything, but I interpreted his lack of knowledge as inno. If he were in any faction that let him converse with a team there's no way he still didn't know there are role descriptions in the op lol (unless his entire faction somehow didn't notice either)

Quoting to say that I kinda agree regarding Sawsbuck. I noticed it and though it could be a townread, but didn't mention because it may not be a valid reason to townread someone.

Townlean on that contribution for now.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Not so much inactive, I do log in at times... sometimes invisibly. At minimum I visit each thread once a day. I do have commitments, so those come first obviously. It's also the holiday season so there are additional tasks needing tending. I'm just as clueless as the rest of town. Sure, if I spot something when I log in and read up on the thread, I reply. Not gonna share my unreliable reads now though when I'm under a suspicion...most of them are uncertain or null anyways.

hi not sure why you're defending yourself from the person defending you but uh, thanks for posting something I guess

I might be reading too much into it, but I feel like Desox is trying really hard to build a case against Melody for something that other people have been worse about. Going to throw my vote in that direction for the moment.

##Burn Desox

Thank Bidoof that someone else has been bothered by Desox's behavior, I agree that Desox seems to be finding any possible way to put someone under the light as scum and it's not sitting well with me at all.

##Burn Desox

Sparkin

I guess christmas doesn't forgive anyone...or the naughty boys are causing this ruccus.

It's probably too late to say this, but please say that you have a gun before using it.
    I'm not santa or anything of the type, but there's not any guns given by santa.

also why, he should be vested...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    so, the scarlet reaper has been converted to a lilim. sucks for doof, but one of the mafia factions is almost completely gone. too early to start trying to get rid of the cult?
    Never too early, they snowball so hard that I consider cults to be top priority.

idk what benefit does the cult have to slashing doof? especially if he's considered inno generally, wouldn't it be useful to convert him to keep their ranks from being thinned
    are we sure the color implies it was a cultist slashing? i assumed it was just red because slashing and blood and such, lol...
    One less player brings them closer to victory regardless.

Also with Aeter throwing the fireball and being the confirmed ambassador does invalidate that the text boxes have anything to do with alignment, unless he was culted and had a few items? Still it wasn't very wise to use a gun given to you when a fabber is in the game. Also who ever is the Vanguard, you suck at your job.

In terms of Desox, I don't agree at all with him. Doof is more likely to be innocent and should be saved regardless. I haven't looked into all the roles yet so I'm not sure if there's something that could endanger the doc in doing so. However I'd prefer to wait a bit more before deciding to vote Desox, but as a placeholder ##Burn No one

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

Festival of Snow
    *art credit unknown
    Despite the recent bloodshed, the citizens of Arxium were determined to remain as peaceful and jovial as they could be. It was time for the annual Festival of Snow, and no one was going to get in the way of these traditions.

A strange man atop a large deer rides into town, as he does each year, and he comes bearing gifts for all to choose from.

Or, for some to meddle with.

Every player gets to choose one gift for themselves. Before this happens, however, certain players will have the ability to sabotage a select few of them. Additionally, one of these gifts may only be opened by one specific player.

After the sabotage phase, each player may post in the thread to select which gift they'd like.
    Once everyone has selected, they will have the option to exchange their gift with someone else before opening them. The player with the gift which can be opened by one player in particular will be notified of this at this time. After everyone has exchanged their gifts, the unboxing phase shall begin and winter cheer will be spread to all!

The gifts are as follows:
    • The big gold one
    • The tiny blue one
    • The ornate red one
    • The textured silver one
    • The tall copper one
    • The wide maroon one
    • The uneven wheat one
    • The striped violet one
    • The dotted orange one
    • The deadly black one
    • The happy slate one
    • The unhappy grey one
    • The slightly-less-unhappy white one
    • The bulbous jade one
    • The slim garnet one
    • The hexagonal topaz one
    • The sharp amethyst one
    • The one
    • The other one
    • The best one

It is now the sabotage phase! I will PM you if you have the ability to sabotage a gift.

This phase will last twelve hours. After that, everyone may choose! In the mean time, maybe ponder which one you'd like to grab.

This day phase will be extended by another forty-eight hours for the holidays, during which this event will play out. You may continue playing normally during this time.

The Giftees

Bidoof FTW selects the bulbous jade one
    Kitty selects the best one
    purplecicada selects the sharp amethyst one
    HyperMorian selects the tall copper one
    Fletch selects the one
    Pecilia selects the uneven wheat one
    Sparkin selects the big gold one
    Syn selects the unhappy grey one
    L'Belle selects the slightly-less-unhappy white one
    gimmepie selects the wide maroon one
    Noraxia selects the ornate red one
    Melody selects the striped violet one
    Bardothren selects the textured silver one
    Charlie Brown selects the deadly black one
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan selects the other one
    Paranoia_ selects the slim garnet one
    Desox selects the hexagonal topaz one
    Desinishon selects the happy slate one
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru selects the dotted orange one
    Juno selects the tiny blue one​

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    The best one will be the best one, because by pointing out it is the best one means that it would be likely to be sabotaged, means that it won't be sabotaged because it would be too obvious and sabotage the unhappy grey one instead, or perhaps not.

Bidoof FTW

Years
    this should be interesting

when was the last time we had a pick a box event? Feels like forever

Years
    The best one will be the best one, because by pointing out it is the best one means that it would be likely to be sabotaged, means that it won't be sabotaged because it would be too obvious and sabotage the unhappy grey one instead, or perhaps not.

the event just started and i'm already confused whyareyoulikethis

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
    ffs aeternum, it was a 100% success chance

Also now i'm scummy for admittedly voting on just a feeling I had, and doing that on one post is equivalent for pushing for votes/building for a case. Even when I admittedly did that because I didn't want to jump on the Kiyotaka bandwagon!? Okaay.

I'm not afraid to spew my role & night actions.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
    hey guys keep saying which one you take so the mafia can sabotage it and watch you die :D

Back