• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    that sounds like an elaborate plan just to trade deaths and lose one member of their own faction in the process

edit: well, that is if the doctor and medusa actions are an even tradeoff or if one takes precedent over the other

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    ...do you mean to tell me that it's day 2 and you don't know what any of the roles do

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • I'm inclined to believe that this is the Slasher's doing. Not sure how does the cult part could relate with it though, and even if knives do exist in the game, they shouldn't just go ahead and stab them without any precaution that they're going to do it.

Also, the Slasher doesn't attend mafia meetings. Your theory about the Medusa thing is still a possibility but seemingly farfetched.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • ^ If a majority of people demand I claim then I shall but I feel as though I've proven myself to be an important part of #villagergang to where I can be saved here

Last edited:

Sparkin

I forgot that Slasher wasn't part of the team...

because they're the slasher

edit: i have just been informed that knives do in fact exist in this game

another edit: so that just means doof got slashed by a cultist, but my original theory could possibly be correct as well. i still feel like we shouldn't let the cult lay low while they build up members

If you're saying that because of the text box, I don't think I'll rely on this one. The box can mean that either Doof is a cultist or the one who stabbed him was a cultist.
    It's possible that it was the cult who did this, if we think that the Slasher was converted.
    But then again, that seems less likely.

Doesn't mean I wasn't preparing for when I will.
    You got a scumread?

Last edited:
    Years
  • idk what benefit does the cult have to slashing doof? especially if he's considered inno generally, wouldn't it be useful to convert him to keep their ranks from being thinned
    are we sure the color implies it was a cultist slashing? i assumed it was just red because slashing and blood and such, lol...

additionally, assuming it was a cultist slashing doof... i don't think it could have been the Scarlet Reaper. idk how it is in this game but normally don't cultists die upon recruiting a mafia member? and besides, even if that is not the case, i should hope players at least lose their original role upon becoming Lilim. and even if that is not the case, the Scarlet Reaper can only slash if they weren't visited during the night, meaning they'd have to have retained their role and have been recruited on N0. all in all exceedingly unlikely, lol

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Honestly not sure anymore with the 'cult with knife' remark. Given how crazy this game already is. :P Honestly imo I feel that it'd be ridiculously OP if cultists were given knives, though.

Also @Noraxia, when I played as Cult Leader in Naruto Mafia, I was able to recruit mafia members without dying. I can't say it's the same for this game, but I'm gonna assume that may be the case here as well.

Years
  • I trust Doof, he should definitely be visited by the doc. There's no way mafia can find out who the doc is that way, right?

If I had to guess by the red, I'd say a cultist probably received a knife. That would mean someone here probably knows who a cultist was.

Sparkin

I trust Doof, he should definitely be visited by the doc. There's no way mafia can find out who the doc is that way, right?

If I had to guess by the red, I'd say a cultist probably received a knife. That would mean someone here probably knows who a cultist was.

Hold it.

Your thoughts are wrong, because santa hasn't given a knife to anyone. Or even, he isn't going to give knifes to anyone.
    Why would santa give knifes instead of giving guns, which show alignments right ahead?
    That just can't be right

Years
  • Hold it.

Your thoughts are wrong, because santa hasn't given a knife to anyone. Or even, he isn't going to give knifes to anyone.
    Why would santa give knifes instead of giving guns, which show alignments right ahead?
    That just can't be right

Easy way to check I guess, do culted players keep their role and just change alignment? The OP implies Lilith is just a standard cultist. So the slasher couldn't come up red. That just leaves the knife option.

Sparkin

Easy way to check I guess, do culted players keep their role and just change alignment? The OP implies Lilith is just a standard cultist. So the slasher couldn't come up red. That just leaves the knife option.

Sounds good...But the slasher could be culted as well, and we don't know if he still receives his knife before getting culted.
    Wait, going with what you say also means that If the text box appears as red, the person who stabbed Doof is a cultist
    If we go by that logic, that means that Miah and jdthebud weren't mafia, but the victims of mafia kills.

Years
  • Sounds good...But the slasher could be culted as well, and we don't know if he still receives his knife before getting culted.
    Wait, going with what you say also means that If the text box appears as red, the person who stabbed Doof is a cultist
    If we go by that logic, that means that Miah and jdthebud weren't mafia, but the victims of mafia kills.

I sort of assumed it was done the other way around since he isn't dead.
    Maybe the colour really is just red because blood?

Back