• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

Sparkin

Ok, the text box is bad and can't be trusted

Moving on, I still think that Kiyotaka is scum. We can't trust someone just because they've made a defense. That'll mean that we can't attack anyone
    Also, they've been fillering more than they usually do. I'm fairly confident that Kiyo's scum, and his non-productive play isn't consistent with his town play, which means that there're higher chances that Kiyo is actually scum.
    ##Burn Kiyotaka

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    i don't understand why we can't trust the text box's colors? do we have anything to indicate that the red coloration doesn't mean it was lilith or lilim when every other text box has related to that person's faction?

Years
  • i don't understand why we can't trust the text box's colors? do we have anything to indicate that the red coloration doesn't mean it was lilith or lilim when every other text box has related to that person's faction?

Those have all been in actual day phase posts, and all of those people have actually died. Bidoof just got slashed. Even going with that logic, wouldn't that mean that Doof is part of the cult?

Also, I would like to hear from Ishi. Temporary vote until we get a response.
    ##Burn Kiyo

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • I waited to see if this issue was solved because I was confused af, and I still am.

I thought the colour on the box was dependant on the alignment of the deceased. But the times that rule was applied, there was no action described, jsut "X's dead", so yeah, this time it could represent the killer's faction. Ugh I'm so confused.
    Rather stop with the technicalities and just start searching for the scum instead, kindof like Sparkin tried to start already.

Whatever it is, we ought to erradicate the cult as fast as possible -as said last day- because that's the worst threat rn.

But I'm still weary of doof asking to be saved that insistently. I don't trust that, tho I'll trust Doctor's judgment on the matter.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Ok, the text box is bad and can't be trusted

Moving on, I still think that Kiyotaka is scum. We can't trust someone just because they've made a defense. That'll mean that we can't attack anyone
    Also, they've been fillering more than they usually do. I'm fairly confident that Kiyo's scum, and his non-productive play isn't consistent with his town play, which means that there're higher chances that Kiyo is actually scum.
    ##Burn Kiyotaka

I'm not scum lol. I don't see much of your accusations. Fillering? I don't think I have been fillering. Sure, I've been posting relatively little but I haven't been making pointless posts. Non productive play? Well, my town play is inconsistent. Sometimes, I can be more contributory as mafia or be less active as town. I don't think that's a valid accusation.

So well I've been busy with other stuff so I wasn't able to check but I'll reread and check the thread for anything sus.

So far scumleaning on Paranoia for following up on that vote; feels like a hasty maf attempt

Years
  • I'm not scum lol. I don't see much of your accusations. Fillering? I don't think I have been fillering. Sure, I've been posting relatively little but I haven't been making pointless posts. Non productive play? Well, my town play is inconsistent. Sometimes, I can be more contributory as mafia or be less active as town. I don't think that's a valid accusation.

So well I've been busy with other stuff so I wasn't able to check but I'll reread and check the thread for anything sus.

So far scumleaning on Paranoia for following up on that vote; feels like a hasty maf attempt

Just a quick question, why did you vote for someone even though we had agreed to abstain and let the jailer do their thing? Thinking about it though I guess most mafia would just abstain and go with the flow instead of putting themselves out there, but I'm still curious why you voted.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Just a quick question, why did you vote for someone even though we had agreed to abstain and let the jailer do their thing? Thinking about it though I guess most mafia would just abstain and go with the flow instead of putting themselves out there, but I'm still curious why you voted.

Because I wanted to trust him? It was kind of sad that literally everyone who posted after that just dismissed him as a beginner and I wanted to maybe trust in him a bit, even if he wasn't that credible looking.

Guess that paid it's price, but I don't really regret that much trusting him... though this is a game of mafia after all

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Yeah if a reliable cop came forward I'd rather just lynch the person than let jailer potentially fuck it up

but that's just me, I don't trust most jailers x: so easy to mislead

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Kiyotaka acting against what we agreed on, because of what he explained, puts him more town leaning on my scum-o-meter now. At least he wasn't sheeping mindlessly, even though I'd have liked the explanation the moment he took said action.
    I hate gut feelings, but I don't know if we can infinitely refrain, so as a safe move,

##Burn Melody

...don't try to read too much into it, just got this feeling from Melody's overall contribution to the game.

I know it's the festive season and all, but Melody had the opportunity to contribute yet didn't, seeing the profile last connection time. Just that.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Considering Melody has been showing inactivity in other games I'd say it's by no means a scumtell

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I don't know about Mel. I feel she'd be a bit more active if she were scum. But she's such a hard read for me. She's almost always null/neutral on my town and scum reads.

I'm just going to put this vote in as I'm going to be busy, but hopefully I'll be back before the day ends so I can analyse and put in a proper vote.
    ##Burn No one.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Well, it's not like I'd believe whether the text box thing had any hidden meaning to it, or so says some people just above. It just doesn't really seem that they'd ever lead us anywhere.

And since I don't think there was any evidence on who should we burn, I decide to [##Burn] No One

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I'm not really fully supporting no burning, considering that doing so may not be such a good idea, especially when we're entrusting everything to a single person, whom we do not know yet if they have good judgement.

That said, I tried rereading the thread and I found it hard to really read people. Basically most if not all of my reads rn are either null or towny.

Notable townreads are for Doof, Desox, Sparks, and Syn. Scumleans on GP and Paranoia have turned to null after observation. As for the Melody vote, I read her as null. I don't believe activity does really indicate alignment.

For now ##Burn No one

I'll see if anyone else has better input.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Considering Melody has been showing inactivity in other games I'd say it's by no means a scumtell

Not so much inactive, I do log in at times... sometimes invisibly. At minimum I visit each thread once a day. I do have commitments, so those come first obviously. It's also the holiday season so there are additional tasks needing tending. I'm just as clueless as the rest of town. Sure, if I spot something when I log in and read up on the thread, I reply. Not gonna share my unreliable reads now though when I'm under a suspicion...most of them are uncertain or null anyways.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I don't know how useful this is or if it's too nitpicky, but on the colors I want to point out that they technically aren't the same - Lilith and Lilims are #7F1A1A and the text box is #DB1504, while in the cases of the dead players they are all the same shade, so I'm inclined to agree that this text box is just red for bleeding/blood

I'm more skeptical of players that seem too lukewarm and seem to be avoiding attention (before anyone points out I haven't been very vocal, I did say I was on vacation when I signed up but I just flew back, so I will be posting more from now on/as much as the holiday season allows) - scum tend to fly under the radar by saying things that aren't accusatory or don't stand out while the town bickers, especially in the early game, so people who are still voting for no one and/or make small, meaningless posts come off as suspicious to me

HyperMorian's posts are mostly reiterating things already discussed without contributing reads

L'Belle has been making a few short posts that are just variations of "what is happening/I don't understand"

Of course, I haven't played with you guys in a while and I don't know the typical behaviors of everyone here, so if this is normal behavior for these players then that's not much of a read, but that's my thoughts for now. I'll continue going through the thread but these stood out most to me this phase.

Town "read" of UncreativeSawsbuckFan - more of a technical thing and not really a read of character or anything, but I interpreted his lack of knowledge as inno. If he were in any faction that let him converse with a team there's no way he still didn't know there are role descriptions in the op lol (unless his entire faction somehow didn't notice either)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Ah, and it's also true it is the holiday season for everyone and it's hard to fault people for being less active/attentive so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not a great angle to look at the game at the moment

Back