• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I'd agree with abstaining for today considering that the Jailer is most useful when there isn't much information to go on. I do think though we should discuss a bit more on possible people to jail for the jailer, but a disadvantage for that would be the mafia could easily prepare for that. Not sure how to proceed for that.
##Burn No one

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
We also must take into consideration that someone gets lynched once they get half of the votes + 1, so I think burning no one is the more obvious choice.

[##burn] no one

Melody

Banned
Years
Yeah, it makes sense to let jailer jail and get info.[##BURN] No One and let's just see who we find out.

I am a little concerned about Sparkin, but with burnings needing half+1; I'm thinking it's just a scumhunt tactic. Would be nice to hear a reason though because it makes no sense rn.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Going to be exciting when jailer has to RNG their vote after everyone posts "burn no one" and nothing else for the entire day

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Regardless of outcome, we'll be taking a stab in the dark together or the jailer will be. That is unless something actually happens on D1.

There's a difference between random voting and just trying to keep people discussing before clicking the "ok here's my vote for the day I'm leaving the thread" button. I just trying to promote discussion here.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I don't think there's very much to go off of anyway, especially with no narrative hints

Why'd Sparkin vote for GP though

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
He is trying to escape the conversation, see.

What conversation

All you did was claim cop and point fingers with no evidence. Not only is that a horrible play that assures your death tonight, but if you actually are the cop then you've pretty much screwed over the town on day one. All the mafia has to do is use their strongman ability on you to prevent any life saving actions and it's a wrap.

On the other hand, if your claim is bullshit, then you could be attempting to form a bandwagon against me. I guess that anyone who joined this bandwagon would be suspicious to you but i highly doubt you have the balls to pull off such a risky tactic two phases into the game.

Also, you didn't even format your vote for me correctly.

Last edited:
Years
I'm not bothered by Sparkin's vote. It's pretty common for him to test the waters like that.

I'm also bothered by people just dumping abstain votes and then disappearing. Even if we decide to no-lynch, since this is one of the rare cases where that might actually be helpful, we shouldn't be wasting our opportunity to scumhunt. For that reason I am largely townreading Doof2 right now.

I don't believe that cop claim and I like Syn's response.

Back