• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Flying Pokemon

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Created this thread since a lot of favotire type pkemon thread has been created the last few days but none about flying pokemon. Who is your favorite flying pokemon in all five generations?

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    OOh this is hard. But, I have to say Pidove and its evolutions. Pidove is adorable and its evolutions are so epic!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Pidgeotto and I don't know why. <333 I think I just really love than name for some reason, haha. I'm also a fan of Swellow, Gyarados (it counts!), Zapdos, and Togekiss. Swellow's always been a really good addition to my Pokémon Ruby teams, Gyarados is just badass in every way possible, Zapdos has a great typing (both of which are among my favourites) and Togekiss has kicked some serious butt in an HGSS party I had a while ago. Sigilyph has become another one of my favourite flying types with the introduction of Generation V. I swapped my Unfezant for one and I don't regret the decision at all.

Livy

Ya skerrrd?
    Years
    Lugia has always been a fave of mine(: But Articuno, Zapdos, & Moltres are epic aswell. Pidgeotto, Spearow, Pelipper, & Gyarados are great too.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Swellow, because it just looks so awesome.

Also Braviary, because its Japanese name is Wargle. Though pronounced differently, it's almost the same as a sound effect I used to use on IM so much, 'WARGHLE'. It just reminded me of that and I lol'd.

I . . . haven't actually got a Braviary.

Also Dragonite, which I guess counts, even if it's usually recognised primarily as a Dragon.

Years
    My favorite flying type is Braviary. It is just so cool! It is a really cool looking american eagle Pokemon. I like how it is red, white and blue! Braviary is just awesome. I also like Staraptor too!

Years
    My favourite Flying-types are: Staraptor, Swellow, Unfezant, Pelipper, Noctowl, Xatu, Sigilyph, Chatot, Pidove, Starly, Tranquill, Staravia, Braviary, Mandibuzz, Swanna, Rufflet, Vullaby, Ducklett and Fearow.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Gen I: Aerodactyl, Fearow, Zapdos, Dragonite
    Gen II: Crobat
    Gen III: Salamence, Tropius
    Gen IV: Staraptor, Togekiss
    Gen V: Archeops, Braviary

blue

gucci
    Years
    I like most of the flying types, Pidgeot, Staraptor, Fearow, Noctowl, Pelliper, Sigilpyh but my all time favourite is Swellow :)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Favorite Flying Pokemon

If you expected any other answer, you don't know me well enough. XD

Other notable mentions include Dodrio, Noctowl, Xatu, Gliscor, Ninjask, Archeops, Braviary, and Mandibuzz. :P

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Gyarados! That's because gyarados is a nice ferocious pokemon. <3 Its also pretty great to use too; Dragon Dance + Waterfall + Stone Edge + Taunt always gets the job done for me~ <3 At first, I was kind of confused on why Gyarados is considered a flying type as well, buuuuuut...no matter; its still pretty cool. <3 If I had too, I would give gyarados more SpD for those random thunderbolts. :/ Cause well....gyarados doesn't last long against thunder-type pokemon. DX

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    My favorite flying-type Pokemon would be Swellow...and Pidgeot. These two are the very first flying-types that I have ever used, on their respective generations, that is.

Oh, and how would I forget this:
    Favorite Flying Pokemon
    . <33;

Back