• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pie?

Which ones? This is Multiple choice!

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hello again. I was just wondering... What is your favorite pie?

Years
  • Cherry Pie.
    Spoiler:

My local butcher used to sell meat/dinner pies that were great too, but they stopped selling those at some point =\

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • On that list?:
    Cherry Pie
    Peach Pie
    Key Lime Pie
    Lemon Pie
    Blueberry Pie
    Blackberry Pie
    (while I don't eat it often, I REALLY like pie)
    Not on the list?:
    Chocolate
    Chicken/Steak/Potato Pot Pie
    Strawberry Pie
    (various) Cream Pie(s)
    (Yes, I really, really like pie)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • i vastly prefer crumbles to fruit pies. but yo I thought sweet potato pie was the nastiest sounding thing for YEARS and then someone gave my household a free one and i finally tried it.... that is MAGIC you guys. oh my god. instant fav.

Years
  • Pecan. I remember that I once took a personality test to determine what kind of pie I am, and the result I got was pecan, saying It fit me because it's sweet, but nutty. I don't know about that, but it made me want to have a bite of this kind a pie, because I hadn't eaten one before. So gave it a try, and fell madly in love.

I have always liked eating pecans, and had fond memories of going to pick them with my dad and aunt from the fruit trees at home. In a pie I think they add such a different and unique flavor that's rich and earthy, while still sweet from the filling, it just makes the sweetness more complex, instead of being all sugar and fruit. I like chocolate pies for this reason too, because it adds something dark just underneath.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Custard pie for me. A local restaurant chain that closed many years ago used to have a really delicious custard pie back in my childhood. I miss it.

Pumpkin pie is okay. I used to really like chocolate pie, but I think it's too much for me now.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • I used to be in favor of pumpkin as the best pie, but last year pecan pie managed to surpass it on my list. Lemon meringue and key lime also made a hard charge and may find their way to the top spot one of these years.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Cherry pie is delicious and I loooove chocolate pudding pie

Back