• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite pizza topping

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Grilled chicken and jalapeno! Omg just thinking about it makes me so hungry! xD

Years
    Cheese. Excuse my utterly boring response but yes, I prefer cheese as a topping. Not that I'd hate some pepperoni and the aforementioned grilled chicken atop that cheese.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
    I'm not very picky about it, but I really like olives and onions on my pizza. I also like sausage and pepperoni for meat, but if I am ordering it with a friend, I usually just eat whatever they like.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Guys. Best chain pizza ever. Dominos. White. Bacon and onion.

Papa Johns isn't quite as good and Pizza Hut is just crap but the Dominos version of this is the best pizza I've ever tasted. When my boyfriend and I get two pizzas he always picks something different and then regrets it because he wishes we had two of my pizza.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I preferred cici's over anything, but since they've gone out of business I don't like pizza anymore unless I'm making it. At least the Cici's that was by me, they made the best pizza ever and they were always so much nicer than any other pizza place and they weren't sarcastic and it never really felt robotic. Much better than any fancy pizza places at vacation areas or dominos/pizza hut/whatever.

Sirfetch’d

I may just be weird but I don't like toppings on my pizza. I've had bad experiences about them either being burnt or just undercooked and nasty haha. A gooey cheese pizza is good enough for me!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I've tried lots of different toppings, but over the years, I've concluded that nothing really beats plain cheese for me.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Just plain pizza is my favorite, but I do love some grinded sausage or some really crispy pepperoni. Pineapple is good too, and I really like the sausage and green pepper combo. I usually go for that when I get Domino's. I absolutely HATE extra cheese.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    My favourite is spinach and ricotta and it has such a sweet sauce. However I also love the nacho pizza I see all the time in a local supermarket- it's delicious.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I've always found pepperoni too greasy, it makes me feel gross... which is a shame because the spice thing is something I'd normally love.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I've always found pepperoni too greasy, it makes me feel gross... which is a shame because the spice thing is something I'd normally love.

Have you tried going to the store and buying the like stick of pepperoni and slicing it yourself?

Back