• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - Electric

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JustSomePerson

Noob Extraordinaire
    Years
    Elekid line - One of my all time favorites from the games.

Jolteon - Eeveelution because Eeveelution.

Shinx line - My absolute favorite Electric type after the 4th Gen.

Zekrom - Obvious choice. Legendary Electric-type with slightly unusual pair-up and great visual appeal.
    --
    Wow, first post... Seriously neglected this account.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    All the Electric rodents for their diversity and cuteness
    VOTE DEDENNE OR ELSE

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    I voted for...

Magnemite line- I actually like their design, and I happened to get a good natured Magnezone in a run and it kicked ASS.

Mareep line- Again, a bro when I used it. I'm using one in a current run, and hoping she will live up to be good.

Zebstrika- Why not? I decided to trade one to my 2nd Black 2 run because I lost a teammate and I don't remember the box mons being good. He helped me a LOT, I nearly wanted to ditch at times but he was still gr8.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    Mareep line
    Ampharos is awesome and its mega form makes it even 20% cooler.

Jolteon
    It's just so cute that you can't resist voting it.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I decided to limit my votes to a few families, because otherwise I would end up for voting for 19 out of the 23 families.

Magnemite, Magneton, Magnezone - Magnemite is one of my all-time favorites, since I fell in love with it as I saw the Pikachu's vacation short. It didn't even have any role, but it's random appearance was funny and the Pokémon is so cute.

Chinchou, Lanturn - Another set of long favorites, great adaption of angler fishes, which happen to be very awesome animals too. They proved to be great members on my team.

Rotom- A mischievous little trickster, how can I not love it? It's the only Pokémon that can easily take control over a lawn mower.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    I voted for:

Shinx, Luxio, Luxray - Shinx was my first electric-type Pokémon (My first Pokémon Game was Platinum), and I loved my Luxray so much .... It really has a special place in my heart! It has an awesome design, and I like the moveset it can get ^^ I literally voted on the Shinx line in the same exact moment when I first saw it >.<

Elekid, Electabuzz, Electivire - I voted on this line especially because of Electivire! I love its design and its moveset! It looks so fluffy >.< I want to hug one XD

Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross - I voted on them because, well ... that levitate ability >.< It has no weaknesses '-' And I love their design >.<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    In general I was never overly fond of many electric types, but Pikachu/Raichu, Elekid, Raikou and Zekrom are particularly cool. They received my votes c: I use Elekid whenever I get the chance, had one in Crystal or Gold once and was kind of sad when it suddenly evolved hahah.

Years
    Jolteon
    Because Jolteon is design is so adorable, and I love its Japanese cry in the anime!

Joltik line
    Galvantula is very useful and one of my favorite leads. Mainly as a suicide lead though Lol

Years
    Brief explanation of my votes:

Pikachu family: I gave this vote mostly for Raichu and the TCG cards Raichu has.

Magnemite faimly: This vote was largely for Magnezone and the TCG cards it has.

Jolteon: Jolteon used to be my favorite Eeveelution and is still my second favorite, but largely for nostalgia reasons. Also, its cards are pretty fun.

Zapdos: My favorite of the Gen 1 trio and a lot of its TCG cards were fun.

Ampharos: I just really like using Ampharos, whether it's in-game or in the TCG.

Raikou: I like all of the Gen 2 trio quite a bit, and Raikou has some fun TCG cards.

Years
    Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu
    I actually voted because of Raichu because I think it's just cute and doesn't get as much attention as the others. I like them too though.

Jolteon

I like most Eeveelutions so why not?

Zapdos

It's a bird and most bird Pokémon are cool.

Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos
    This line or better said Ampharos has been part of my team in some of the games.

Helioptile and Heliolisk

Actually voting because of the first one of the two is very cute.

Dedenne
    It's cute, has an interesting typing and I like most Fairy types.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    All the Electric rodents for their diversity and cuteness
    VOTE DEDENNE OR ELSE

I don't like Dedenne. xD

I tried to keep my votes to a minimum with this poll because otherwise most of the 'mons here would be on my list.

Jolteon - One my favourite Pokemon altogether, for not only has Jolteon got a cool design but I adore all the Eeveelutions. :D

Mareep line - They're all adorable and some of my favourite Pokemon! I can't choose who I like best between them but I'm very partial to Ampharos. <3 Too bad its Mega version looks really lame. :(

Shinx line - LOTS OF FANGIRLING HERE! I use Shinx every time in Pearl and in PMD2 as well. :D Without a doubt Shinx is on par with Ampharos when it comes to my fave Electric-type. <3

Emolga - I'm getting exhausted from explaining. xD It's cute, need I say more?

Joltik & Galvantula - I voted for them in the Bug-type poll too. Fun to battle with, nice design and unique typing too. :)

Helioptile & Heliolisk - At first I didn't like them but they've grown on me, since I do love lizards.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I selected: Electrode, Ampharos, Luxray, Rotom, Zekrom, and Helioptile. I've had all of these on teams before and they were fantastic! Zekrom was especially interesting because I played though Alpha Sapphire with a Zekrom caught in another one of my Alpha Sapphire games. Cool!

Years
    With that, our first week of voting has concluded in the 2015 Favorite Pokemon Tournament. Thanks for all who participated this week!

In a shocking conclusion, we've already seen a tie in the first week of voting, as both Jolteon and the Ampharos family finished with 33 votes each. Rather than performing a tie-breaker, all of these Pokemon will be included in the finale, so no one goes home before they deserve to. Best of luck to each of these competitors in the final poll!

If you haven't already, check out the results for the Bug-type poll, and when you're done there, be sure to vote in both the Psychic and Rock type polls which are running this week!

Back