• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite season?

Favorite season?

• Total voters

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
  • We actually don't have any of those seasons here, but I do like spring and autumn a lot. <3 Spring is just that... season of flowers blooming (and oh how I love flowers); Autumn... beautiful leaves. :3

I'm voting for Spring.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I'd love to be able to choose both spring & autumn, but since I can choose only one, I choose spring (The early spring, where there's no snow, but the weather is still pretty cold). I just love cold weather, but I hate snow because walking is very hard and riding a bike impossible (They don't really clean the streets well here where I live :\ )

Also, as a lot of people said, flowers! I've never had any allergies :)

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Holidays, parties, beach, heat, no homework, sleeping until midday... Everything I love belongs to summer. So, summer FTW.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I will say Autumn, because I anticipate the breakthrough from the summer heat, and experience the cooler temps. Plus, although we don't get this here in my area, I love the fall leaf colors <3 Hopefully I can visit the eastern US to experience the fall foliage there.

Also, my birthday is in Autumn, and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I like them all in their own way.

But, I think my absolute favorite is autumn/winter. I love back-to-school time (shoot me) and I love snow and all of the holidays.

Least favorite is spring. It's so gross. Everything is muddy and half-frozen and ew.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • For the longest time, it was summer. That changed when the mosquitos got to me. That, and the fact my eyes got REALLY dry. So now it's winter. Ugh.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I voted for spring because that's when my birthday is.

But I like them all except for summer. I think they're all beautiful because they're all so different (except for summer, which is just like spring turned up the temp a little and less rain) and make the outside look pretty. The feeling of seeing leaves back on the trees after two seasons without them, the first snowfall of the season, the beauty that is autumn... Those are hard to compete with. But I think the air is a lot more forgiving and light and breezy when it's the spring time. It's the perfect weather to go out for a walk in wearing either shorts or sweats.

Years
  • I like Autumn/Fall maybe it's the leaves changing colors, or the mild tempatures (yay for 60° weather). I also love the rain, I could walk around in it for hours.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    I'm going to have to say my favorite season is Fall because my birthday is in that month.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Spring because that's when things aren't too warm or too cold. When you would want the temperature just right, Spring is the exact time you want. Plus my birthday's in Spring. XD

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Winter is my absolute favorite season ? And of course, that has a lot to do with how much I love cold weather. xD I'm so comfortable in the cold, so I prefer winter towards all the others~!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    where is the rainy season??
    i think Rainy season is only in India which is for 3 whole months. <3 <3 but this year it didn't rain much :( :( :(
    i also love summer season bcuz no school for a month so....... <3 <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2016
    where is the rainy season??
    i think Rainy season is only in India which is for 3 whole months. <3 <3 but this year it didn't rain much :( :( :(
    i also love summer season bcuz no school for a month so....... <3 <3
    In my country, in my region, there are 2 seasons: rainy season and dry season. Rainy season is from the end of April to October ( It includes summer and autumn, but it less rains than in the summer)
    Anyway, I prefer calling autumn to calling rainy season ><'

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Winter! It's cold and dark in a cosy way and it feels like Christmas and everything smells nice and it's a lovely time of year! Plus the chance of snow is wonderful since snow is incredibly beautiful to walk through :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Of course I Love the summer, but I also like Fall very much. I love the atmosphere, dark evenings, how you can cloth yourself and so on. :)

Back