• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Female Protagonist!

Best Female Protagonist!

• Total voters
Years
I love Kris' character design and the fact she was the first female protagonist, so she gets my vote :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
hurk i cant think about leaf without thinking about someone i knew a while ago... >_>

honestly tho may and dawn are super cute. so are hilda and rosa but im less attached to them cause i didnt play as them much? serena is lovely bc of anime. and i've grown attached to fan portrayals of moon haha

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Rosa's adorable, imo.

666175f1d7eb588c18b931ddbeada3aad72a7cc5_hq.gif

She's pretty much my favourite alongside Crystal and Lyra.

Years
I voted for pretty much everyone... except Leaf and Kris for some reason. Most of the ones I voted are either very cute (Rosa, Dawn, May, Moon, Lyra) or have some damn good fashion sense (Serena, Hilda).

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I picked May, Rosa, and Moon. May is adorable, especially in the remakes, Rosa has one of the cutest hairstyles ever, and Moon is customizable. Serena just doesn't cut it for me and isn't as cute as Moon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I've always loved Kris the best. I just love her design, and how well she fits in with Pokemon Crystal.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Leaf and Hilda. Leaf especially because I've played LeafGreen so much that she basically became someone I relate to (that also explains why f!Blue is my favourite in the manga), and Hilda because I think she looks really pretty and cool (and a bit self-insertion, but that's for both).

Also voted for Serena because she's just really pretty, but I've yet to play as her.

Back