• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite Pokémon.... :>

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
  • Infernape (how cool is he?), Electivire, Gliscor, Garchomp, Luxray (its design is the best! Super saiyan pokemon lmao)
    And my all time favorite bird pokemon emo Staraptor.

MeetMeInUtopia

Do You Think you can tell...
    Years
  • Glaceon and Infernape. I don't know why but their designs really caught my eye. Plus the variety of ways you can train and raise an infernape really added to my enjoyment of them

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    porygon-z. my #1 favorite pokemon. also I really like infernape, staraptor, and especially luxray.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Yanmega did it for me. It's just so badass! I also had an obsession with Yanma when I was a child (Never could find the thing!), so seeing it get an evolution that I think makes it look a lot like Megaguirus was totally up my alley. B)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    Well, my favorite would be Magnezone. It is my favorite Pokemon overall as well. I used to like Garchomp, but then it got overused ;-;. Staraptor, I found, was a lttle too weak for my use, and I would always have to rely on Togekiss.

I would have to go with Toxicroak and Drapion!! Also, i liked a lot of the new introduced evos, especially Mamoswine, Electivire and Gallade
    As for favorite Legendary, probably Darkrai for being the Nightmare Pokemon

I don't know why people underestimate the power of Toxicroak. Its ability is really good, and it can do real harm if used correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Weavile looks like an ice ninja. That's a definite yeeeeessss from me.
    Toxicroak looks like a poison ninja. Read above.
    Lucario looks li---I'm done with the ninja thing. It's just an amazing Pokemon that looks like Anubis, is a good fighter, and got even better treatment through Mega Evolutions. The fanbase of Lucario roared the day its mega was announced.

Porygon-Z with Adaptability. 2x STAB Hyper Beam with Choice Specs. Ouch. It has an awesome design, being Pokemon's version of Rayman :p No limbs, no problem.

Honchkrow. Swagging hat it's got there. It looks like what its Pokedex and name describes it as; the head honcho. The leader. But seriously, that hat. omigash.

LetsPlayALoveGame

Wielder of the Disco Stick
    Years
    • Age 31
    • he/him
    • Texas
    • Seen Mar 9, 2023
    I didn't get into 4th gen til Platinum came out, so I really wasn't familiar with most of the new Pokemon. I'd been hearing about how awesome and great Pokemon like Infernape, Starraptor, Lucario, and Garchomp were, and I honestly don't care for any of 'em and find them overrated. Lucario seems like everyone's default go-to favorite Pokemon. Ehh. Anyways, I immediately fell in love with Torterra and Luxray because they looked awesome and were really helpful in battle, and same goes for Gastrodon, especially the blue variant!

Years
  • Generation IV introduced a fair amount of Pokemon I liked. I can't handle Azelf's adorable design, though, gah. n__n; Hate Mesprit and Uxie though, as well as Heatran. Aside from the elf, I really enjoyed using Toxicroak and Luxray.

Aquali Umiko

Roaring back with a vengeance!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    I'm torn on this one. I want to say Infernape, but I also want to say Abomasnow... Or maybe Lopunny? I realize that poor Lopunny was made into a very... Sexy image in the minds of some STRANGE people, but I quite enjoy raising mine. I can't wait till it learns Heal Wish. Maybe it's an overrated move, maybe it isn't, but I'm definitely excited.

ShadowGeralt

Ultimate Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • IVth Generation gave us some awesome evolutions of Pokemons from Gen I, II and III.
    My Top 6 would be:
    1. Lucario
    2. Torterra
    3. Electivire
    4. Gallade
    5. Magmortar
    6. Weavile
    Honestly. Gen IV has maybe the most awesome Pokemons of them all.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Luxray, definitely! I like its design, and he has been a really great Pokemon to use overall. Other favorites include Togekiss, Roserade, Gallade, Leafeon, Glaceon, Porygon-Z, Froslass, Weavile, Gastrodon, Honchkrow, Mismagius, Dialga, Giratina, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus. Generation 4 is one of my most favorite generation in terms of Pokemon and their designs, haha.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    480.png
    481.png
    482.png

Definitely this trio right here.
    I started off thinking they were a little odd looking at first, but then I began to really enjoy their design.
    Then I started to really enjoy their concept and how amazingly done it was.

They're also super freaking cute. <3

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
    Years
  • This girl here is a huge fan of all ice types.
    Glaceon and Weavile definitely caught my eye~
    Leafeon's design is also utterly adorable! >W<

Back