• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Festival of Ninetales

Years

Festival of Ninetales
    Tales of Ninetales!

This thread is for celebrating Lina's special day, the Ninetales of Pokecommunity.

When a Vulpix is born, it has only one tail, a tail that splits from its tip into many new tails as it grows older. By the time it becomes a Ninetales each tail is imbued with a mystical power that can make it live a thousand years. Long reign the Ninetales, today is her birthday!

Festival of Ninetales

May your fur keep shining like gold, may you see a thousand adventures and blessings in your long life, continue guiding travelers to safety down those cold, lonely mountains of Alola, and may nobody ever pull your tail! Enjoy your big day and the milestone you have crossed today! You are a joy!

Festival of Ninetales

Last edited:
    Years
    Omg! My dearest wishes and much love for a nice person like Lina! Even if we haven't worked much together, I am really happy to collaborate with you in the Clubhouse!

Festival of Ninetales

Years
    Thank you all so much for the lovely birthday wishes! <33 I've had the most wonderful weekend!

Sorry for missing this on the day but I still wanted to say happy birthday Lina! <3

I'm glad you had a great weekend because you absolutely deserve it! 😊

Years
    Very belated happy bday Lina~ I don't browse the forums as much as I used to so I wasn't notified, but I hope you had a blast. Beautiful times for a beautiful person, no? <3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Another late happy birthday to you as well, (almost) birthday twin! Hope your day was a blast!!

Back