• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished!] PCXV Pokémon Anime Movie Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Thanks to everyone who came to the America showing of Mewtwo Strikes Back!

Again, many apologise for the technical problems. >_<"

We're back next week on Friday 29th September to show The Power of One!

Check the first posts for times.

See you guys there ~​

Years
Oh was I supposed to post here to say i watched? Cause I forgot xP. I missed the extended edition movie at the beginning though. My name was Lusus the Glaceon.

Watched the European one with tons of Mew mew, Mewtwo edginess and apparently no soul cause I said I didn't cry ^^

Last edited:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hey everyone! So after a good week of GT, we're going to be back tomorrow and Saturday evenings with the next two movies, The Power of One and Spell of the Unown!

Just another heads up - the European showing has switched back to 7PM BST (6PM UTC, 8PM CEST) since I've ended up with both days off work! Woo!

Hope to see you guys there!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
The European showing of The Power of One will start in 20 minutes!

Hope to see you guys there ~​

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
As I'm doing something that keeps me waking up today, I might use this chance to watch The Power of One again. Even though I might be only passing through because it's already past midnight in my home rn...

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
im in there as zeffy! thats good... or is that bad? :p

Reactions: faf

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
This time I watched the movie! (Although not entirely, unluckily)
It's been quite refreshing to see some Pokemon anime again, especially this film - that I've never seen before.
Thank you Kip for the stream!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Many thanks to everyone who came to the European showing of The Power of One, where we all met and fell in love with Professor Oak's pen (or was it just me? idk)

Our next stream of The Power of One will be at 8PM EDT/7PM CDT/5PM PDT for our America viewers!

And of course, tomorrow we will be showing the third and final movie, Spell of the Unown!

See you all there ~​

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Apologies for the delay, everyone! Livestream seems to be having some technical problems.

I will update as soon as possible.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
The US showing of The Power of One will start in 5 minutes!

Sorry for the delay everyone, Livestream decided to stop working, and the MakeMKV decided to expire. Fun times!​

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I would come on except it would kill my mobile data... right? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back