• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished!] PCXV Pokémon Anime Movie Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen today
[Finished!] PCXV Pok?mon Anime Movie Night

[FONT=Maven Pro, Helvetica, Verdana]

Hosted by Kip & Swiftie
Grab some popcorn and watch with us!
Over the GT, we'll be live-streaming the first three classic Pok?mon movies in full 1080p HD!
(Yes, I managed to get the Blu-Ray copies for this year!)

GO TO THE STREAM

Livestream requires Adobe Flash Player. Remember to check your plugin or security settings.
Viewing on mobile or tablet should be possible, but you will not be able to chat.

Films
FRIDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER
FyhhvxE.jpg

Mewtwo Strikes Back
(Extended Edition)
FRIDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER
w8ILPxu.jpg

The Power of One

SATURDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER
DuCxhg4.jpg

Spell of the Unown

Daily Showtimes
Click on any time to convert it to your own timezone.

NEXT STREAM: We're finished!
See you next year!

Rules
  • All Pok?Community rules apply.
  • Do not spam.
  • Do not abuse, make fun of or tease other users.
  • Do not post bad URLs.
  • Do not try to get around the swear filter.
  • No spoilers.
  • Banned users will not receive points.
You will get one warning.​

Tips
  • Livestream requires Flash Player, which is blocked by default on some browsers. Check your plugin settings - you may need to enable it for the stream page.
  • Try closing all other apps to maximise your connection.
  • If you're seeing sound delay or another problem, don't be afraid to speak up - it may not just be you.
  • Don't worry if you have to leave mid-stream or join half-way through. You will still get your points!
  • Have fun!

15pts

Participate in at least one stream.

Either use you PC username as your nickname, or post your Livestream name here if it's different.
A Livestream account is not required to watch or use the chatroom.

See you guys there!

[/FONT]

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Yeah, I'll be in on all three. This was fun last year, can't wait to do it again this time around with the first three movies. Haven't seen the 3rd one in a long time.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I'll try to make all of them. Watched the first 2 in the theater, but I haven't even seen the third one, since my interest in the anime dropped off massively after the first few seasons ended.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I'll probably be around for the first movie... IF my iPad Pro will let me watch it on-site. We'll have to see what happens because my laptop is old and can't handle anything like my iPad Pro can lol. My username is AdorbzFangirl btw.

Last edited:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Will definitely try to watch the third, the other two I'm not sure if I can attend.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen today
Hey everyone! Hope you guys are looking forward to tomorrow's showing!

Please note there's been a slight change in the times - the Europe and Africa show will now start one hour later at 8PM BST (7PM UTC/9PM CEST). This is because my work hours have changed and I need to give myself a little more time to get home. The Americas show time remains unchanged.

See you guys tomorrow ~ :t136:

Last edited:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen today
Yay, it's tonight! Will you stream Pikachu's shorts that were before the movies?

Sure will! The Europe & Africa showing starts in just under an hour, and the Americas showing will be tonight at 8PM EDT/5PM PDT ~

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen today
The European showing of Mewtwo Strikes Back starts in just under 30 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back