• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished!] PCXV Pokémon Anime Movie Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Posting to confirm I exist, also saw showing I of Mewtwo strikes Back

Honestly that plot has more holes than Swiss Cheese

Oh, I was ddrox13

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2023
I watched using the same nickname as here.

Man the last part of that movie always manages to get to me

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I showed up for the very end of Mewtwo Strikes Back (I saw a mew flying and then it ended), so idk if it counts. I logged on as soon as I could... I was hoping to make it sooner. But ya, I was BadSheep on the stream if it counts.

Last edited:

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
I watched the movie, too! I was GanguEevee there. Also, mew.
(I want that emblem to be real now)

Last edited:
Years
Had a good time watching Mewtwo Strikes Back, even if my sound was refusing to work for me. I still managed to cry.

I'll do my best to show up for the other movies.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen today
Thanks to everyone who came to the European showing of Mewtwo Strikes Back!

So many feels... ;_;

The next stream will be the Americas showing of Mewtwo Strikes back at 8PM EDT/5PM PDT!

See you guys then!

(Also, just in case of any confusion - the 15pts are earned if you attend at least one stream - it's not 15pts per stream. So don't feel pressured to come to every one!)

Last edited:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen today
The Americas showing of Mewtwo Strikes Back (Extended Edition) will start in just under 30 minutes!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I was there for the American showing of the 1st movie. EvilChameleon was my name there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back