• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Happy and at peace. :)
Years
  • This is sad...

It reminds me of the children parties we used to have and the clown would be in the center

Or a Santa

And we would all run around them, jumping on them and pulling on them and then, taking their candy and everything.

That's what LegendChu's current position reminds me of, haha! XD

And also, here's a question guys:

Is it just me or has Nonibros' (and a few others') picking on LegendChu been too harsh?

We may have all picked on him at one point

But, Nonibros' siggy- wow!

What a blow! XD

Is this very necessary?

@Nonibros: Dude, you're always so nice to me and a good friend and a pair. Why are you so harsh to the others? Am I to expect the same behaviour from you towards me too? What are you trying to gain at by hurting my friends?

Did they hurt you first?

Will you ever let go and forgive or remain cold hearted?

Will you stop advertising this event in your siggy at all? (Whether in a positive light or negative light)

Will you ever stop?

Will anyone ever stop?

Will this thread continue receiving blows and nitpicks?

What's with all the hate?

Cyberbullying/ racism?

Can I report all this somehow?

Where's the report button?

So many questions, no answers...
    1. Well I'm harsh because that's one of the masks I've build around the game, it could easily be changed. Some points I do make aren't understood as well, so sometimes I fell it takes a few messages, but no one responds anyway.

2. The siggy was thought up at three A.M. As a joke, though things thought at 3 A.M. Aren't necessarily my best ideas.

3. Well its supposed to be an mask, kind of like how an actor gets into his position by literally becoming the part. Part of the actor in trying to play I will pm later. The rest can guess.
    No dear, I'm typically how I act toward you, in life as well.
    I'm trying to gain that badge, though I will be careful from now onward.

4. No, I loooooooove dealing out pain!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA (a joke...)

5. Sure ill forgive and let go.

6. I dunno, want me too?

7.I guess.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    6.) Aw, no no no no!!! No man, I was just kidding, *hugs Nonibros* Don't stop...

Lol, and I know right! Mobile writing really IS awful! Hahaha!!!

Oh goodness...

And yaay! You're always so nice to me..

Thanks you very much for this, Nonibros. :333

You iz the BEST! ^_^

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • This is sad...

It reminds me of the children parties we used to have and the clown would be in the center

Or a Santa

And we would all run around them, jumping on them and pulling on them and then, taking their candy and everything.

That's what LegendChu's current position reminds me of, haha! XD

And also, here's a question guys:

Is it just me or has Nonibros' (and a few others') picking on LegendChu been too harsh?

We may have all picked on him at one point.

But, Nonibros' siggy- wow!

What a blow! XD

@Nonibros: Dude, you're always so nice to me and a good friend and a pair. Why are you so harsh to the others? Am I to expect the same behaviour from you towards me too? What are you trying to gain at by hurting my friends?

Did they hurt you first?

Will you ever let go and forgive or remain cold hearted?

Will you stop advertising this event in your siggy at all? (Whether in a positive light or negative light)

Will you ever stop?

Will anyone ever stop?

Will this thread continue receiving blows and nitpicks?

What's with all the hate?

Cyberbullying/ racism?

Can I report all this somehow?

Where's the report button?

So many questions, no answers...
    I'll go back to being original Chu for just a while.

No, I'd rather not be Santa & clown no way, Ringmaster maybe eh ;).

Seriously though, I did notice & I expected it to be taken off, once we "digressed".

Its sad though that somebody had to point it out. But, that was NOT A JOKE, it was more than a little rude -_-.

Funny though, when I try to something its called whining, when u say something there's a bunch of explanations. How come nobody cares to PM me :|.

Maybe what the host has no value. Want to swap positions Snowy? lol {XD}

Anyways as I said I'm not going to waste time. I'm just gonna do my thing & let those who're interested play on.

Period. Full Stop.

And Formal Chu will be back with the next Phase.

A really unexpected twist, something no one is thinking of >:) >:).

Can someone please get at least Destiny to Vote, coz I've given up hope on Heatmor (aka Durant eater :P) Voting.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Goodbye Snowy.

Sigh, clearly this event isn't gonna work. Literally 10% of it was an actual event, and the rest of it is whining and complaining, random stuff out of nowhere, and quite a bit of drama. If the game is going to have two people quit, one completely off of the forums, then I don't really want to partake in it. I originally came on the forum for rom hacking, and figured "how cool would it be to be an outsider who wins a competition like this?" pretty cool I thought. But with this level of bs, its not really worth it at all.

I've tried as long as I could to play, putting up with a lot in the process, and trying to be somewhat friendly, with a cynical side as well (as I thought would be appropriate for a survival game) but its ridiculous. I've been logging in at random times for this, just to create a sense of community and competition. But I see that it will never be like that.

The game follows the hosts whims too much, it has no real rules beside "oh your in a sea, waves and stuff will come, but who knows when? Could be a storm, could just be clear, who knows?"

To ghost and Forever, we can still be buddies, same as the rest of the people I've met.

I'm out.

Good luck guys, and congrats to the winner, if the game doesn't dissolve itself.

Smell ya later,
    -Nonibros

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I guess that will be less people to have to be voted off.....right? I feel like this won't end well now.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Now let us take our time to cherish Nonibros's last words:

Smell ya later,
    -Nonibros

(plays Gymnopedie No. 1)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Can someone perhaps summarize what happended yesterday and today cause it seems I missed a lot...

Edit: Like seriously im concerned...snowy doesnt have a profile sig and is not accepting pms...i got that pm from legendchu and it all seems a bit too dramatic.

D:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Yup. This sort of thing happens exactly on Total Drama. Except the host is involved.

WHO SHALL BE OUR NEW HOST?!

Dedenne1

Years
  • Oh dear...
    Well ive asked on all of it and such and it seems like all of this was quite insane and I wont point any fingers on here but i do hope the event stays alive and perhaps everyone will enjoy it later on...

Dedenne1

Years
  • I think we should just let Chu relax a bit since he sounds a bit stressed and all.

Lets just wait it out and just chilllllllllll

Years
  • Can someone perhaps summarize what happended yesterday and today cause it seems I missed a lot...

Edit: Like seriously im concerned...snowy doesnt have a profile sig and is not accepting pms...i got that pm from legendchu and it all seems a bit too dramatic.

D:
    She's gone lassie.

MariaB

Forever hunting shiny Vulpix T_T
    Years
  • Shall we have a vote, or has LegendChu decided who the next host will be?

I agree with Dedenne! Let's give Chu a day to calm his nerves and see if this can be resolved.
    If not, maybe a vote would be in place.

I was honestly surprised to see how all this ended! I feel really sad about Chu and Snowy..
    Keep up the good spirit, guys!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • This escalated real quickly. >.< I do hope I didn't do anything wrong though, I didn't mean to. No matter what happens, thanks for everything. ^ ^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I THINK this might be part of the game but something is telling me it might be real :(

Years
  • I THINK this might be part of the game but something is telling me it might be real :(
    Snowy is seriously gone. She pmed me so. I am out, but there is a slight possibility of me returning, but not right now.

I can never tell if Chu is serious or not, but in short, I think he might be doing rather then saying.

The best thing is probably for everyone to just chilllllllll

Last edited:
    Back