• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

King Rockruff

Rockruff
Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    huh? he told me in a PM I had to re-vote and give reasons.

oh well oops sorry for the spoiler everyone

actually not really since some people already posted them lol :]

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • TRIBAL COUNCIL #13 - THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, had a really important work-related meeting, that stretched for too long.

So let's just get on with the Official Results (well it already been revealed sorta, lol {XD}).

Without further ado, here's the Final Vote Count.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Espeonica said:
    Forever said:
    Your Everyday Ghost said:
    Cakesu said:
    Jury Member
    NeonJelly13 said:
    Jury Member
    Dedenne1 said:
    Jury Member
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Jury Member
    Caite-chan said:
    Jury Member
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Jury Member
    AlolaMaster said:
    Jury Member
    CatmanDaGamer said:
    Jury Member
    FireSnow said:
    Jury Member
    PercyX said:
    Jury Member
    nishthelegendarytrainer said:
    Jury Member
    Desinishon said:
    Jury Member
    Zakariya said:
    Jury Member
    MariaB said:
    Jury Member
    Kabocha-Chan said:
    Jury Member
    Revise Librarian said:
    Elite Panel
    Lycanthropy said:
    Elite Panel

SURVIVOR PC WINNER - FINAL VOTE COUNT

Espeonica - 9 Votes (Lycanthropy, DyingWillFlareon, Master Snowy, Dedenne1, Cakesu, Kabocha-chan, CatmanDaGamer, FireSnow, AlolaMaster)

Forever - 4 Votes (LegendChu, GreenLegend56, NeonJelly13, Desinishon)

Your Everyday Ghost - 1 Vote (Percy X)

So Ladies & Gentlemen, let's have a big round of applause for the Runner-Up of Survivor PC.

SURVIVOR PC RUNNER-UP

FOREVER

[Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Forever, u've been an amazing player all throughout the Event, a great strategist, very dedicated, always on time for challenges/voting, one of my personal favourites (hey I even Voted for u :)).

U may not have won the Event, but a big thnx, from the bottom of my heart, for being so committed towards the Event {:3}.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    chu said that all three members voted for the same person, so if alolamaster voted for espeonica (as the quote in mewtwolover's post says), then did espeonica win? ~_~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    OK those I bribed I would like the supportership back smh

Jk but still grats Espeonica. You were the nicer player whereas I was the mire strategic one. I guess nice guys win. Good job girl :)

Legit curious why people with bribes did vote for Espeonica you guys should share why lmao

King Rockruff

Rockruff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    OK those I bribed I would like the supportership back smh

Jk but still grats Espeonica. You were the nicer player whereas I was the mire strategic one. I guess nice guys win. Good job girl :)

Legit curious why people with bribes did vote for Espeonica you guys should share why lmao

in retrospect I probably should have told all of the people I gave supportership to. I might have made it farther

it's interesting how we're applauding the runner-up instead of the winner tho

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • So, Ladies & Gentlemen, after more than 3 months of grueling competition, we finally have the Winner of Survivor PC.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Espeonica said:
    Forever said:
    Your Everyday Ghost said:
    Cakesu said:
    Jury Member
    NeonJelly13 said:
    Jury Member
    Dedenne1 said:
    Jury Member
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Jury Member
    Caite-chan said:
    Jury Member
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Jury Member
    AlolaMaster said:
    Jury Member
    CatmanDaGamer said:
    Jury Member
    FireSnow said:
    Jury Member
    PercyX said:
    Jury Member
    nishthelegendarytrainer said:
    Jury Member
    Desinishon said:
    Jury Member
    Zakariya said:
    Jury Member
    MariaB said:
    Jury Member
    Kabocha-Chan said:
    Jury Member
    Revise Librarian said:
    Elite Panel
    Lycanthropy said:
    Elite Panel

SURVIVOR PC WINNER

ESPEONICA

Let's have a huge round of applause for the Winner of Season 1 of Survivor PC, Espeonica

CONGRATULATIONS ESPEONICA

Fantastic job there Espeonica. Just imagine, u started as a Wild Card & actually went on to win the whole Event & that too quite convincingly. What an achievement ^^.

U have been awesome throughout the Event. One of the nicest people to have around, sweet, bubbly & super enthusiastic. The only person on the Event, to have won two Hidden Immunity Idols, so obviously, very good in Challenges & very dedicated towards the Event as well. Way to go, I'm really proud of u {:3}.

So guys, let's have a party here to congratulate our winners shall we? ^^ ^^

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Omg congrats, Espeonica! I'm so happy for you <3

@Ghost and @Forever, I think both of you definitely would have deserved the win as well, so you should be proud for making it this far! Congrats to both of you too! ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Congrats on winning. After months of kicking the crap out of all of us. xD

I had to add it. xD

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • huh? he told me in a PM I had to re-vote and give reasons.

oh well oops sorry for the spoiler everyone

actually not really since some people already posted them lol :]
    Ya I did, but had to end the Voting, so I went with ur original Votes :).

But I must say, u gave a new meaning to the term, "dedicated" {XD}.

(Both of you thought that the other finalist was going to win ^_^.)
    Oh yeah, almost forgot, have to thank FireSnow for adding to the confusion :P.

Well, the Winner, Espeonica, hasn't logged in for a while now. This is gonna be a pleasant surprise for her, I'm sure ^^ :pink_boogie:. Can't wait to see her reaction {:3}.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016

OMG! :o I won?? I WON!!!!!!!!!! ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

A HUGE thanks to everyone who voted for me! Lycan, Flare, Snowy, Dedenne, Cakesu,, Kabocha Catman, Alola & FireSnow
    You guys are the BEST!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~

This win means SO MUCH to me & I am unable to describe how AMAZING I feel right now!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Congratulations to Forever & Ghost for being runner-ups! The two of you were so great & made the event very challenging & fun for me! (:

It seems many of you were offered a bribe but despite everything, still decided to vote for me. I highly respect your integrity & how you kept your word to vote for me. Thanks, that makes you guys even more awesome!! <3<3

From a Wild Card to a Winner! What a strange & wonderful journey I've had these past few months! :P I've met some of the coolest people here & this event has given me such amazing people to call my friends. I hope to keep in touch with you guys <3<3

YAY!!!!!!! SPARKLING PIKACHUS!!!! We did it!!!!! Thanks for being so friendly & always supporting me. You are some of the loveliest people I've met here! ♥

A special thanks to NinjaQueen for selecting me to participate in this event & for believing in me. I wouldn't be here without you! <3<3

To everyone here who has been so welcoming & kind to me, thank you ♥ I'll always remember you.

Of course, this event wouldn't have existed without LegendChu, our mischievous host! I really appreciate everything you've done & I'm truly amazed at all the hard work, time & energy you've put into this. I really enjoyed being a part of your event & hope that we can be in another event together someday.

This has been such an awesome experience & I want to thank everyone involved in the event for making this so special & memorable for me! ♥

I really look forward to seeing all of you around PC & participating in some more events together! (:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I would just like to say I never said who I was voting for to Espeonica lol

All I said was my mind was already made up and that she didn't need to try and change my mind since my vote was locked. Guess I said the right thing since it caused major confusion lol

My reasoning was just that I thought about who most embodied the Survivor characteristics and the first one to mind was Espeonica. I'm sorry Forever and Ghost, y'all were great and fun, but Espeonica's inconspicuous style was what won me over.

Anyways congrats Espeonica!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I would just like to say I never said who I was voting for to Espeonica lol

All I said was my mind was already made up and that she didn't need to try and change my mind since my vote was locked. Guess I said the right thing since it caused major confusion lol

My reasoning was just that I thought about who most embodied the Survivor characteristics and the first one to mind was Espeonica. I'm sorry Forever and Ghost, y'all were great and fun, but Espeonica's inconspicuous style was what won me over.

Anyways congrats Espeonica!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just seeing her happiness is worth it all :)

About supporter thing: Alola did inspire me to give back to everyone anyways (that and wanting to win) and once I get my pay next month I'll make sure a few more people get supporter too :)

Last edited:
    Back