• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
omg huskies that was my middle school mascot

Now that we have a stupid little falcon as our HS mascot I really miss that cute little husky ;;

Something about a husky makes me squee...that gray fur, I suppose?

Oh and yeah, unless you have experience in handling birds and you have a bigger bird (read: smarter bird) they're pretty much there for fun. Much like crickets.

And oh god is the cricket stall in the marketplace loud. They're cheap though, but I don't think I'd have a lot of fun with them.

Honest

Hi!
Years
If I could have any pet I would get a Loris because they just look so sad, like they always need a hug.

loris.jpg

ITS THE DUDE FROM MADAGASCAR.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I had two parakeets when I was in high school. Sadly my little sister when she was little opened the cage and they flew away without warning. They were simply adorable and I miss them tbh!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Is the topic still animals?

Bah. Animals Schmanimals.
This is what I'm talking about.

I'm rewatching Battlestar Galactica right now...everyone go watch that and let's discuss.

Also, I saw the new Resident Evil tonight. Pretty awesome for what it was.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I've never seen a RE movie (or played any of the games, for that matter) but one of my friends saw the movie tonight and said it was garbage and butchered the plot of the entire series. :/

Also animals are awesome. Except this stupid mouse that's running around the house and avoiding every single trap we've got set to catch it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Portal scared me...;o;

I am not one for games even remotely scary.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
...how in the hell did you find Portal of all things scary?

I'm awful with horror movies/games, so Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Dead Space, and the like are all things that I avoid.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was going to go on Saturday to see Resident Evil but I'm stuck babysitting my sister for the weekend (and me being a good sister, I can't take her to an R-rated movie! >_<), so I sent my friends to go see it. xD

Also scary games = awesome games.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Even though they are pretty terrible, I've got a soft spot for the RE movies. They'll never go down as great films, but I've always had fun watching them. ...though I am glad the next movie is looking like it'll be the end. The series needs some closure.

I'm usually terrible when it comes to scary movies, but the RE movies are more action than horror. I think the the only movie that can be considered horror is the first one, that bad boy freaked me out so much as a kid.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
...how in the hell did you find Portal of all things scary?

I'm awful with horror movies/games, so Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Dead Space, and the like are all things that I avoid.

;____; There are things. Written in blood. On the walls and floor. I got to the last like 20 minutes of it twice and then quit because I'm scared of doing the last bit of it. It's really pathetic.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
RE series kind of bores me, tbh. It's okay, just... meh.

Best scary game I've played was BioShock, but that isn't too scary. Mostly creepy, gave me the willies on my first playthrough but now it's more funny than scary.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
;____; There are things. Written in blood. On the walls and floor. I got to the last like 20 minutes of it twice and then quit because I'm scared of doing the last bit of it. It's really pathetic.

Well, you are missing quite a blast. Think of it as just red spray graffiti?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I know what happens already anyway, I watched walkthroughs on the internet of the last bit!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Also, I saw the new Resident Evil tonight. Pretty awesome for what it was.

Omgomgomgomg, I have to see it sooooooooo baddd. But I haven't seen Apocalypse, yet. But damn, I just wanna see Leon and Ada. Speaking of whom, I heard their romance isn't in the movie, is that true?

Duuuude. You just named 2 of the best games I've ever played. D= Resident Evil and Dead Space, although I never have played Silent Hill, I'll admit.

I already preordered RE6. =D

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Eugh, could never get myself into the RE series at all. Not something that interests me in the slightest.

This. Though it's not so much the interest as it is my apparent fear of zombies. u_u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back