• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minkee

Cupcakes!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2018
    I'm getting a Mega Charizard on one and a Shiny Dragonite on the other. :)

Minkee

Cupcakes!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2018
    he better take you out to eat for the eat out of your lifetime if you know what i mean
    Hahaha. It really wasn't that bad! He's been away for army training for the past few weeks so this is kind of his 'welcome back' gift. I've been saving for it for a few months and putting money aside from each paycheck so it definitely didn't put a huge dent in my savings. Not at all. :)

Minkee

Cupcakes!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2018
    an army boy who likes chucks with custom pokemon designs on them

wild
    He's the person who got me into Pokemon in the first place. ^_~

I don't think those shoes are his preference, he actually has an obsession with how cool toe shoes are, but I figured he wouldn't want to wear these custom ones all too often as to not ruin them. It'd be more of a display. My uncle made me a pair of custom shoes a few months ago and I haven't worn them either. :)

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i'm super late but i heard someone talking about red lobster. i've always wanted to try lobster but i'm not sure if i would really enjoy it. what does it taste like in comparison to other foods?

ever had crab? it's like that but sweeter and more delicious.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    crab tastes amazing. it's difficult to put into words

also stay away from crabs if you know what i mean

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    omg yes crab

i hate seafood but crab is an exception i looove it 8)

all this talk about food is making me hungry :p

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I hate seafood, can't stand it. Other than fish and chips, which I can only stomach like... once a month. :P
    I tried crab a year or so ago (I think it was crab), but it didn't really have a taste to it? And the texture is weird x( It could have been something else though, it was too long ago :(

Minkee

Cupcakes!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2018
    Seafood is good.

I eat salmon, tuna, shrimp, I've also tried octopus recently and omfg, it's so good.

Sirfetch’d

We have seafood night once a week and I love it so much. Crab legs and shrimp are probably my two favorites!

Minkee

Cupcakes!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2018
    It is really good, and nice to hear you're taking part in the chat. Always never hurts to have a new face drop in on the conversation.
    I've dropped out of old online forums I took part in (they were inevitably dying), so trying to be part of a new community will help fill time where I'm bored. :) Thank you! Everyone has been really nice.

And I haven't really tried crab. I've had imitation crab meat but I'd say that doesn't count much. :P

Years
    are we still talking about meat omfg
    i'm not the biggest fan of seafood, tbh. I've spent most of my life not eating it, but these past few months I've been trying to get into it more D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back