• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • The movie and series catalog has been growing and I enjoy it. I don't use it as much as my brother or parents, but it is nice.

Netflix originals are pretty good.

Lucid

I really liked Hemlock Grove and House of Cards too. Plus when they brought back Arrested Developement a while back.

Sirfetch’d

Speaking of Netflix originals, Bloodline was really good.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Right now I'm using the family netflix account, but I'm gonna separate soon and make my own, so that way I can share with my boyfriend. lol

It's also difficult when you're under a 2-screen plan and I can only use the Chromecast to stream netflix.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I use Hulu :x and there's actually been a couple of decent shows on TV these past couple of months.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    netflix isn't available in my country fml

get a friend who has netflix

add hola unblocker to your browser

choose which country you want to browse netflix from

watch netflix

fite me irl

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • I remember when they said they were gonna cancel Arrested Development I got really frustrated I stopped using netflix for a week lol

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I thought BBT finished last year.....

'In March 2014, the show was renewed again for three more years through the 2016–17 season. This marks the second time the series has gained a three-year renewal.'

i am become death destroyer of worlds

Sirfetch’d

Now that OitNB is over I really can't find anything on Netflix that I haven't already watched/or want to.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • There's still a LOT of shows I really want to start getting into. Man, I've been putting them off for quite a while now and like...now that I have free time, I really should get into them.

Sirfetch’d

I STILL need to start GoT. I have neglected to for so long :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back