• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

But but but Mirror's Edge. And um. Yeah I got nothing.

Twitter was annoying to read while the interview was going on.

But then I go ahead and join the complaining as soon as they get into hockey and American football territory.

I'm laughing at you. You twated.

Lucid

This is how I fix everything tho.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Did you guys ever see the The Last Dragon mockumentary? I loved it as a kid, and in it they said dragons were able to breath fire by eating flint and rattling their stomachs, then producing a spark that ignited methane that was stored somewhere near their stomachs and I always thought that was pretty cool.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I always loved dinosaurs too. A friend has the skull of an Hadrosaurid and it makes me very jealous. :(

Years
  • I absolutely loved dinosaurs when I was a kid. Don't quite have the same gusto for them now, but I still love them and get excited when I see news about new dinosaurs and whatnot. I would get books out of the school and country library just to read about them and look at pictures if there were pictures available. X)

Triceratops and other similar species, those were always my favorite.

Did you guys ever see the The Last Dragon mockumentary? I loved it as a kid, and in it they said dragons were able to breath fire by eating flint and rattling their stomachs, then producing a spark that ignited methane that was stored somewhere near their stomachs and I always thought that was pretty cool.
    I did! Was kind of interesting to see them take all the various ideas I've seen in literature before and apply it in that kind of fashion. Also I just freaking love dragons.

(Seriously, I had a phase where I didn't want to read books unless they had dragons of some kind in them.)

Sirfetch’d

I used to pretend to be a dinosaur when I was a little kid. I watched every Land Before Time movie too :) Dinosaurs were life yo

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i found what i believe to be a trilobite fossil at a seafood restaurant once.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back