• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five Nights At Freddy's 3: The Freddening

Who's the scariest animatronic?

• Total voters

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    It seems like the difficulty has been lowered (compared to FNAF 2), which is a good thing.

The atari minigames actually scared me in the new release.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    HALLUCINATIONS

That's what the blank was, he didn't tell his kids about the friggin nightmare animatronics! Also I just bought the game. Can't wait to play through it all! I beat Night 2 and actually saw some thing that wasn't in Markiplier's first video. I will say it in the spoiler
    Spoiler:

Oh and that picture we were trying to figure out was just a nightmarish Foxy.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Oh my GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE THIRD GAME IS OUT!

With that said, this game is way scarier than we were anticipating, I think. I just watched Markiplier's videos on it and the whole game is well done so far. But those Intellivision minigames...
    Spoiler:

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
    *Checks TV Tropes Page for FNAF3* ANOTHER IMAGE?! Simply named.....'Hat'? I hope it's not what it's supposed to be.

......Wait, it is? Huh......Okay then......But still......This hat has some hidden secrets, doesn't it? If it doesn't, then I'll just say that this might be the only non-scary image I have seen for FNAF3, ever. It's just a hat! But, I wonder......Is it symbolic for something?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I've never seen it. It looks like Freddy's hat for sure. But it's all by itself, hmmmm. If this is a new image, perhaps Scott is telling us the series is over now.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I can't get anything extra from the image. It's on ScottGames, which means it must have SOME significance. SO I propose an alternative theory. Perhaps this means we are done with Freddy himself? Or that he is going to return since there was only one animatronic in the new game.

Minigame Spoiler, Night 2:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I've watched a few videos on YouTube about the game, and I'm gonna say right now it looks much more creepier then the previous games. I also hate how Springtrap hides and looks at you before it jumps at you ;-;

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I've watched a few videos on YouTube about the game, and I'm gonna say right now it looks much more creepier then the previous games. I also hate how Springtrap hides and looks at you before it jumps at you ;-;
    If you see him over there, and try to use your cameras, he runs to the other side of the room and jump scares you from the other side ;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    If you see him over there, and try to use your cameras, he runs to the other side of the room and jump scares you from the other side ;;
    Whaat!? Ugh. I don't like how it looks like it's smiling at you. It just gives me the creeps that it's gonna jump at you pretty much at ANY moment. And jumping you from the other side? Wow, I haven't heard about that yet. I wouldn't want to see what that'd look like *~*

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    My very limited opinions as I've only seen a few videos of Days 1-3.

1. The environment of the game is much scarier due to the added ventilation maps, no doors, new control panel, and that ridiculously long pan over from the right side of the screen to the left.

2. The jump scares are not as scary in this game as FNAF2, which I personally thought was the worst of the three.

I should probably watch the last two nights, but that's what I've perceived so far of the game.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Actually....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Not going to play it, but I have enjoyed watching it. The first jump scare with balloon boy scared the bejesus out of me, but also the first time I saw this:

It sent shivers down my spine.

Spoiler: ending

And the children can final rest in peace :')

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I think we have a better chance of seeing a game in the original Fazbear's Diner before a sequel at this point. The story itself is over. We know the beginning, the middle, and now the end. However, the very start of the series has yet to be truly elaborated on and I'm excited to see if we will be able to play through the genesis of Freddy.

Also huge wtf at Springtrap chilling outside the room. Like what dude go away ahhh. And just a tiiiiny bit of disappointment over that Freddy costume just outside the room not actually doing anything lol.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    ^I've seen it in the window like that. I just wish I had been recording when it happened :(

Since Scott is sending us mixed messages, perhaps the game won't be FNAF4, but rather FNAF0.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    ^I've seen it in the window like that. I just wish I had been recording when it happened :(

Since Scott is sending us mixed messages, perhaps the game won't be FNAF4, but rather FNAF0.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    So this happened when I attempted to record Night 3 earlier. The session itself wasn't great so I'm probably only going to include this part, but look at this, lol
    Spoiler:

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
    So this happened when I attempted to record Night 3 earlier. The session itself wasn't great so I'm probably only going to include this part, but look at this, lol
    Spoiler:

(Putting this in a spoiler tag, cause it might be a possible spoiler.)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back