• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Style Suggestions

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • I like the idea of more darker styles, but I'd also love more white styles color like Modren or Chromatic. Darker styles though are a bit easier to look at, but i don't want something too dark like something black. I'd like something grey , navy blue or a bluish-grey color. Like this or a steel blue. Or a grey like the one used in the Modular style used in this forum or the one in Dawn of Champions.

Wow, I never checked this place before. But I'm going to agree with this, we need an Eeveelution skin. And we can have the little different sprites mean different things and such. =D

By that you mean individual sprites for each Eeveelution right? Explain that last part please, I really don't get what you mean?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Since this hasn't been posted in for a while, maybe we should do a skin featuring Eevee and the Eeveelutions, with the newest member of the bunch - Sylveon!

All of my yes for this one *-* I was dropping by to suggest that myself >u<

Oh and I know that there's a Leafeon and Glaceon theme (I'm using it now), but I'd love to see one for all the Eeveelutions or simply a Glaceon theme >u< And I don't believe I ever found one for Espeon and Umbreon or the Kanto Eeveelutions Trio either >u< That would mean Sylveon having a theme of its own since it doesn't have a pair/belong to a trio but >u<

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • I'd really like to see a Team Rocket theme. Not necessarily just Jessie and James, but Team Rocket the organization in general.
    I'm actually surprised one hasn't popped up since last time I was on the forums.

Years
  • Speaking of X & Y, I'd love to see more designs featuring the new Pokemon. The starters would be a good one for sure.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I would like to echo [supporter]AWsquared[/supporter] with loving the lighter-base themes such as Modern and Chromatic.

Another one like that, suited to X&Y, would possibly make me move from my current theme. I find the dark-themes are usually hard to read and a bit harsh on the eye. Non-neon colours are good.

Years
  • I would like to echo [supporter]AWsquared[/supporter] with loving the lighter-base themes such as Modern and Chromatic.

Another one like that, suited to X&Y, would possibly make me move from my current theme. I find the dark-themes are usually hard to read and a bit harsh on the eye. Non-neon colours are good.

Yeah I'd love to see more of these lighter themes, I'm still using Chromatic today and I'm hoping something new comes out similar to it. All for one being themed around X & Y too!

Years
  • Yeah I'd love to see more of these lighter themes, I'm still using Chromatic today and I'm hoping something new comes out similar to it. All for one being themed around X & Y too!
    I second this notion, because I am also a Chromatic user, and I like the light-toned skins, and would love to see one for X and Y.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Yeah I'd love to see more of these lighter themes, I'm still using Chromatic today and I'm hoping something new comes out similar to it. All for one being themed around X & Y too!
    I agree. Also we should try to get an X & Y one before the game release...maybe we could even release it on the same day to celebrate the games coming out :3

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Yeah I'd love to see more of these lighter themes, I'm still using Chromatic today and I'm hoping something new comes out similar to it. All for one being themed around X & Y too!

I second this notion, because I am also a Chromatic user, and I like the light-toned skins, and would love to see one for X and Y.

I agree. Also we should try to get an X & Y one before the game release...maybe we could even release it on the same day to celebrate the games coming out :3
    I'm not really up to making a new style (especially one like Chromatic), but I can update the images in the header for X&Y if people want that.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • I'm not really up to making a new style (especially one like Chromatic), but I can update the images in the header for X&Y if people want that.
    Well, that would be great if you could make two version... ?
    As in instead of simply replacing the current header with X & Y.
    I was thinking more of one with both the mascots not just Yvetal. Also maybe with the starters.

One based off MegaEvolutions would be cool too.
    God yes, Kanto starter MegaEvolution theme O:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Personally, I'd liked to see a MegaEvolution theme featuring Pokémon from various regions. Not just one. Also, we do have a few non-Pokémon themes around, but all of them seem to be bright and colorful. If possible, could we have one that's dark? ^^"

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Wasn't there a Flygon them at one time? I swear, I remember there being one... maybe I was just imagining things lol.

If not, then I'd love to have a theme related to Flygon. Flygon is honestly one of my most favorite pokemon of all. <3

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Personally, I'd liked to see a MegaEvolution theme featuring Pokémon from various regions. Not just one. Also, we do have a few non-Pokémon themes around, but all of them seem to be bright and colorful. If possible, could we have one that's dark? ^^"
    I agre we should have on featuring the multiple region Megas, not just one. Now if we are to focus on just one region or set of Megas I think the Kanto starters megas, and the Mewtwo Megas are the good themes to do. A purple forum style with some red and blue would look nice imo :3

Back