• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship Day!

Retek

Banned
Years
  • It's that day of the year again! Happy Friendship Day, a day which is all about thanking your friends for being there and making them feel special! So why not here? ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well google just confused me... I looked up Friendship Day since I've never heard of it and it said it was Friday July 30th. Then below I click on 'Which day is Happy Friendship Day' and it says first Sunday of august... get your stuff together google =o
    There are so many things that get their own day nowadays I can't possibly be expected to keep up with all of them xD

Anyway, happy friendship day!

Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Shouldn't friends be appreciated all year around? After all: nobody can just take others dealing with one's existence for granted! I know, I know. I need to do that more, as well. ^^"

Happy Friendship Day!

Years
  • Well google just confused me... I looked up Friendship Day since I've never heard of it and it said it was Friday July 30th. Then below I click on 'Which day is Happy Friendship Day' and it says first Sunday of august... get your stuff together google =o
    There are so many things that get their own day nowadays I can't possibly be expected to keep up with all of them xD

Anyway, happy friendship day!

Spoiler:

I think it's celebrated on different days in different places. Here in the U.K. we are too miserable to even celebrate it at all, we have no date!

Happy friendship day PC fam! <3

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm somewhat okay at talking with people, but a clueless oaf at the "be a friend" part.

Last edited:
    Back