• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If anyone's interested, I posted a blog about my time at Fiesta Equestria at my blog.

Also, my photo album is public, so you guys can see all the pics I took.

I'm already planning on going to another Texas brony convention, called Nightmare Nights Dallas. I bought my badge earlier this week with a discount code, and now I'm just planning to see which hotel I'm gonna stay at! Bring it on, October!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The Tale of Two Twilights

Spoiler:

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Wow... So after being off of Pokecommunity for years, this thread gives me nostalgia. I remember I used to have an account here that I made in 2008, but it got banned due to me being reckless in the first version of this MLP thread about 3 years ago.

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Anyone spotted this in the episode?

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Nightmare in Dreamland

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I got spoiled by the Houston Bronies. Heard the previous episode is crazy as heeelll.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm two episodes behind (couldn't watch it because other TV shows + sleeping in), but this will give me an opportunity to actually catch up.

One of my friends is so lucky that he'll be attending BronyCon this year. I've been meaning to go, but haven't gotten the chance to actually plan out the trip. Hopefully when I'm stablized financially next year I'll totally plan out the trip over there.

Years
So! Anyone saw the preview to the new Equestria Girls movie coming soon? What does everyone think?

Yes, I think it looks like it will be fun.

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Spoiler:

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
I got spoiled by the Houston Bronies. Heard the previous episode is crazy as heeelll.

Spoiler:

Your answer
Spoiler:

But also have to say, the last few episodes were realllly good. Definitely enough to hold me over for this hiatus until a bit later in this year. Glad it's gonna pick back up this year too; TOO MUCH HIATUSING

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Nah, not at all - go ahead 'n spread the love dude. Glad you actually saw it, for some reason either the post or the image derps for me and it won't show up anymore. :I

Also ey, I know it's not a popular topic - but I've been seeing some images of a human twilight with glasses that's not Twilight from equestria floating around. Is it just a trailer right now, or is there actually another EQG out?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Nah, not at all - go ahead 'n spread the love dude. Glad you actually saw it, for some reason either the post or the image derps for me and it won't show up anymore. :I

Also ey, I know it's not a popular topic - but I've been seeing some images of a human twilight with glasses that's not Twilight from equestria floating around. Is it just a trailer right now, or is there actually another EQG out?

There is actually another Equestria Girls coming out this fall. It was revealed at SDCC this year. It's called Friendship Games and yes, the Human Twilight you saw is not the same Twilight from the previous two movies. We're still under the question on how the writers will play out this new Human Twilight and not use the typical Pony Twilight from the previous two.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
There is actually another Equestria Girls coming out this fall. It was revealed at SDCC this year. It's called Friendship Games and yes, the Human Twilight you saw is not the same Twilight from the previous two movies. We're still under the question on how the writers will play out this new Human Twilight and not use the typical Pony Twilight from the previous two.

I have a feeling that human Twilight is going to be the main antagonist, since it seems Sunset Shimmer is acting as the main protagonist now. I'm excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back