• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Username: Snowy
    Fave pony: Twilight Sparkle
    Additional info: Twilight is my fave because I like her personality,
    also, she used to be a unicorn, that's my fave race. my ponysona is an
    unicorn as weeell.

and, I got into the fandom cuz of my friend, we walked by this one
    shop with magazines and stuff, and there was a mlp one. I was like,
    hey look my little pony :D and my friend was like, yea.

The mane six were on the cover and he told me the names of each character.
    and said no way you're lying :D and he, no i watch mlp really.

Some days after that I decided to check it out and got into it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome, Snow White Pikachu!

That's kinda sorta how it started for me as well. I got curious by a few friends, and BOOM I started watching the show and became a huge fan of it!

Years
  • Welcome welcome welcome, Pikachu! I was inaugurated into the My Little Pony fandom the same way.

I need to catch up on the show anyway. The last episode I fully saw was the one with Rainbow Dash's turtle hibernating, then I saw ten random minutes of the Apple Bloom episode.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Still need to catch up, but this weekend being a non-new episode weekend, I'm gonna use it to catch up on the last few episodes. Still, that Rainbow Dash episode is really sad for me D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • If anyone has fallen behind on watching episodes of season 5, it would be me. I have not watched any episodes of season 5 yet. Course I don't mind waiting until they are available on Netflix.

I have brony friends who are actually doing that. I've seen a few streams on Youtube but I'm sure they will be taken down due to Hasbro cracking down on copyrights and stuff, and some cartoon streams are also a bit unreliable. You're making a wise decision there, but that's gonna be a long wait don't ya think? xD

Years
  • Judge Mandolore Shepard said:
    If anyone has fallen behind on watching episodes of season 5, it would be me. I have not watched any episodes of season 5 yet. Course I don't mind waiting until they are available on Netflix.
    This is the exact same as me. I missed the season premiere, and each week a new episode came out, I said I'd catch up the night before it aired, but I still haven't gotten around to it. With episode 100 a couple weeks away still, hopefully I'll be able to catch up by then and get back on track with the rest of the upcoming episodes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • SO I'VE FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH THE TWO EPISODES :D

So about that Tree Hugger episode...

Spoiler:

And Griffons :D

Spoiler:

Years
  • So has any one seen Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony and A Brony tale? The documentaries about bronie culture.

I thought Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony was the better of the two, as a brony tale felt a bit like the Ashleigh Ball show more than anything else.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I thought A Brony Tale was more focused on Ashleigh Ball's point of view towards the brony community. I haven't seen either of them yet, and I think the Bronies documentary is on Netflix. I'll see if it's still in there and I'll watch it after work tonight.

Years
  • I thought A Brony Tale was more focused on Ashleigh Ball's point of view towards the brony community. I haven't seen either of them yet, and I think the Bronies documentary is on Netflix. I'll see if it's still in there and I'll watch it after work tonight.

It is but sometimes it just goes of on a tangent trying to plug Ashleigh Balls band and just watching her spend time with her friends lol =p

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Spoiler:

100th Episode Trailer, that is all. (I've been extremely busy and unable to pop on a lot, very sorry for the inconveniences.)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Status