• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The Grande Season Finale:

Spoiler:

I wonder if this club will still be active as we wait for Season Five.

Years
aaaaghh this one was great

Spoiler:

@Murkmire: you definitely should; it keeps getting better and more adorable.

Years
Spoiler:

I do kind of feel that I jumped on board this whole thing at the wrong time though- now we have to wait until sometime in 2015 for Season 5. Though, I guess we will be getting Rainbow Rocks between now and then.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
Spoiler:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I found this impressive theory from /mlp/ regarding the finale:

Spoiler:

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
Hello! I am a new person come to join your club. Ponies are all I ever draw these days and all people wanna see out of me. And whilst I'm not the biggest fan of the show, it's still nice for a good bit of entertainment. Particularly the Season Finale.

Username: Arylett Dawnsborough

Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Applejack

Additional Information: I like Applejack because she is what I aspire to be. Fluttershy was once my favorite pony due to a beautiful design (which still holds up, but I also love Applejack's design) and having an accurate depiction of shyness in the earlier episodes. But now, Applejack. She's calm and just that sort of pony I'd like to hang around. In a mind of neurosis like mine, I need a sane mare to hang around. Also, her color scheme includes red, my favorite color. And she has TWO accessories. I have a thing for ponies with accessories. My ponysona has three. Also, I really like her mane. No seriously, I do.

I got into MLP funnily enough from another Pokemon forum. People were blabbing about it and had avatars everywhere. It was quite jarring. Somebody posted a link to an episode and I decided to give it a look. The first episodes weren't that great, but I was entranced anyway. Could not stop watching for reasons I still don't quite understand to this day. I was entertained and that's all that mattered. Also, whilst I at first hated the art style, it grew on me tremendously and is now one of my favorites that I try to emulate on a day-to-day basis and succeed with relatively decently after several years practice. In fact, the art style is one of the best things about the show in my opinion and the reason I'm still kind of active in the fandom. The rest, as they say, is history.

Now, for my thoughts on the Season Finale... I thought it was good. Not as great as Canterlot Wedding, which is my favorite episode of all time. But much better than Magical Mystery Cure. To go into spoiler-y territory:

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Season 4 finalé...
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hope everyone liked the season finale! I was up at 2 am catching up on the last episode, and the two parter finale. To be honest, WOW. I think it was worth watching it at 2 am. xD

I shall post a brief review later.What are everyone's plans for the dry season? We still got the new EQG movie coming soon!

Also, will update the OP later on today!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
What are everyone's plans for the dry season? We still got the new EQG movie coming soon!

Eh, I'm mostly waiting on my time. I'll draw, write, ect.... do anything to pass the time. Since the freaking state I live in has zero percent of jobs at the moment (but gotta keep on trying!).

I might actually restart my Pokemon Sapphire in the light of the remake announcement, though; however pony-wise, I'll keep writing my current story on the matter. :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
...I forgot to mention something my bro and I pointed out and laughed at during the near end of the finalé...
Spoiler:

Anyway, on the topic of [What are everyone's plans for the dry season?], well, I'll just keep on reading fanfics.
There's a very wonderful fanfic over fimfiction: The Austraeoh series. It has daily updates and full of action! ^^

Years
I shall post a brief review later.What are everyone's plans for the dry season? We still got the new EQG movie coming soon!
Like I said before, I kind of feel like I jumped in to everything at a bad time, seeing as how close it was to the end of this season when I started watching. I'll probably go back and watch all of the episodes again over the next couple of months, except I won't be watching 5-6 a night like I was before. I definitely won't be doing it when I'm half asleep again either, as I'm sure a lot of good moments passed right by me.

I found this impressive theory from /mlp/ regarding the finale:
Spoiler:
Aha! I'm glad that I'm not the only one that was thinking the same thing after watching the finale.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years

I'll be hyping up for E3 2014 and go to SeaWorld to celebrate my graduation from community college. I'll also find some interesting pony-related fan arts, gifs, comics, and videos I can find at derpibooru and youtube. Like this for instance:

Spoiler:

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
What are everyone's plans for the dry season? We still got the new EQG movie coming soon!
Well, I'm just gonna keep drawing ponies and making button designs of them. Kind of have to, really. Then I'll probably just lurk in related pony places. And maybe, just maybe, I'll start making Youtube episode reviews with my boyfriend. So much to say, and so many strange opinions I have that tend to be uncommon. (For instance, my dislike of Pinkie Pride.) Oh and I'll be going to some sort of convention in the area that isn't really all that well-known. (Grand Brony Gala)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
During the period between seasons, I'm going to work on mostly non-pony related things. Though I might poke a little at the fanfic idea I have for the show, but that isn't a main focus.

There is a good possibility that I'll read more pony fics. I have five different stories open in separate tabs on my tablet that were recommended (mostly by brony critic, Tommy_Oliver) by people.

With these dry seasons, ponies tend to drift out of my life. After a few months, I'll suddenly remember that there's this show I used to watch about rainbow-colored horses and then I'll start looking up information for when the show will return.

As for the finale:
Spoiler:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Hay! I'm a new member for your group (hopefully). Unfortunately I don't have much to say here.

Username: Animus

Favorite Pony: Fluttershy (go figure ^ )

Other: Why do I like Fluttershy? Because I feel like she is like how I act. I'm not very talkative and can be very timid. You can probably tell by me not having much to say.

I guess I can talk about how I was Bronified (Ha)

I stumbled onto pony via the music side. I began listening to non-pony material made by pony artists, like Tombstone, and Vinyl. Then came the tracks that were in the pony universe but not directly episode related. Finally I landed on the episode remixes and whatnot which I didn't understand the context of so I Watched a couple episodes whilst downloading a game (Black Mesa: Source). I could feel the want for more after but I didnt want to be a brony at the time, so I shot it out of my head with Black Mesa (Best game ever of all time). It worked too! 6 months later I gave it a second chance and here I am a year after that 6 months. I've been to the wierdest parts of ponydom (Cloudsdale.org anyone?) and back. Looking for somewhere pony to settle down now. Hoping to be here on this site where I stopped trying to repress myself to be 'cool'.

~Animus

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
So this image was posted on MLP's facebook page:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh, hey there, Animus & Arylett! Welcome to the club! :)

OKAY, now my thoughts on the finale. Sorry for the delay and such. xD

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back