• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I hope the rumors about the dolphin and the football monkey will become true. Speaking of the monkey, hoefully it'll become Ground/Fighting and be the Georilla/Goruggla that other leakers have leaked.

Also that Snowman Pokemon too. I remember those were the three that have been rumored for quite some time now.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Also that Snowman Pokemon too. I remember those were the three that have been rumored for quite some time now.
    My hope for the snowman is not as much as for the dolphin and the monkey. But if they make the snowman real, and give it a typing like Ice/Fighting, then I can accept it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I don't like using legendaries because the games are already easy enough, using a legendary on my in-game team would be total overkill.

I can certainly appreciate legendaries though, Ho-oh, Kyogre and Xerneas are among my favourites...I just wouldn't ever use them.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    So Rugby Monkey has been confirmed by the Main Big Leak. I think that maybe a lot of the Alolan forms were to trick us. Or when he got the info, they were still in early dev and decided to drop some of the Alolans.

It is also possible that some Alolan Forms may not unlock until after the main game.

That likely means the Snowman Ice/Ghost evolution line is around. Just not raveled. And I think he said there was a Dolphin, but he didn't say it was a Legend.

Years
    October 4th for the next news day?

Kinda disappointed because it means no SM news birthday present for me, and it does also feel like a late date for the first news of the next month. Still expected that today's trailer was it for September, so there's that.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    I really don't think Ash-Greninja is going to happen, it seems far far too late to know if we were going to get it, and the hype for it has died down by now as it seems like it's gonna retire from the anime (apparently) so why announce it now?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I also believe Ash-Greninja will stay Anime only. As stated, it seems like the bond will be severed to were Ash and Greninja can no longer use it. It is possible that they may have wanted it to be in the games, but decided against it.

I don't think the 4th is late. It is a Tuesday like the last few have been. 1st and 2nd are during the weekend.

I also think there might be a holiday for Japan at that time period, but I could be wrong.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    October 4th for the next news day?

Kinda disappointed because it means no SM news birthday present for me, and it does also feel like a late date for the first news of the next month. Still expected that today's trailer was it for September, so there's that.

It is a bit of a wait but that's not to say there can't be any surprise news (which is the most exciting news anyway) ;)

Years
    Yeah with October being only a couple of months away from the release month, it would make sense to show the starter evolutions in the next news update :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I also believe Ash-Greninja will stay Anime only. As stated, it seems like the bond will be severed to were Ash and Greninja can no longer use it. It is possible that they may have wanted it to be in the games, but decided against it.

I don't think the 4th is late. It is a Tuesday like the last few have been. 1st and 2nd are during the weekend.

I also think there might be a holiday for Japan at that time period, but I could be wrong.

Maybe it'll be revealed that Ash-Greninja wasn't canon to the main games, but once the link is broken the power of the bond becomes a Mega Stone, hinting at Mega Greninja.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Omg I just want the games to come out already hehe :(
    Sucks that they get released when the semester starts..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back