• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    and confirm whether or not said starter evolutions also have a day/night thing, or whether that's exclusively to Rockruff.

This, because I know everyone wants to gets some closure on that "split evolutions" rumor and I want that majestic Popplio evo to be in the main version we're both planning (aka Moon). Something tells me the version exclusive evo thing might just be for Rockruff, but I hope we get something related to starter evos next month. Even if it doesn't show up in the trailer on the 4th, there will always be another one to expect.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I was just thinking the other day...

When we get the next trailer on 4th October, Sun and Moon will be 45 days away (50 in Europe)

We're really getting into the home stretch now.

blue

gucci
    Years
    It's definitely coming around fast. It will get interesting closer to the release date when it comes to what they reveal. I can imagine some things will be kept secret until discovered in-game. Hopefully.

Years
    I was just thinking the other day...

When we get the next trailer on 4th October, Sun and Moon will be 45 days away (50 in Europe)

We're really getting into the home stretch now.

I actually can't believe we're nearly that far from release and all the discussion here has made me forget how close it's getting.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Masuda and Ohmari will be answering some questions about Sun & Moon over on Twitter. May not give new info but worth a look to see what gets asked/answered! Here

here is a real question to ask them -
    --Does Alola has a league with Champion and Elite 4 member ?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Masuda and Ohmari will be answering some questions about Sun & Moon over on Twitter. May not give new info but worth a look to see what gets asked/answered! Here

Interesting that they're doing it on Nintendo AU/NZ, less traffic means any questions we ask have a better chance of being responded to in theory. Interested to see what gets answered.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    So there's news coming in a week? I totally forgot there was news last week, I was too engrossed in Dragon Quest VII...

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    So apperently that attack Exeggutor used against an Exeggcute in the big trailer was Dragon Hammer and not Wood Hammer?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Looks that way. Definitely seems like a Physical-based move which hopefully has a decent base power. Dragon Claw is the only decent/reliable Dragon-type move that falls into that category imo.

Years
    Alolan Exeggutor gets a new move? Like Joe said, there isn't many reliable physical Dragon moves outside of Dragon Claw (Outrage locks you in and that's not what I call reliable) so it would be nice to get some new ones.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Feels like it has been ages since we last got news for some reason. I guess because I have been so busy getting ready for stuff not related to Pokemon and it could be because we haven't really gotten a lot to talk about in the last few things. Only getting a few things at once and running out of what to talk about for them.

So we get news on the 4th. Hopefully it is something different from what we have learned about unless it is about Festival Coins.

As for Corocoro, it is unlikely that it will be leaked within a week, but not unheard of. I wouldn't expect leaks until at least the 12th. Unless Corocoro comes out early this month.

Years
    As for Corocoro, it is unlikely that it will be leaked within a week, but not unheard of. I wouldn't expect leaks until at least the 12th. Unless Corocoro comes out early this month.

The 15th (aka the official CoroCoro release date) is on a Saturday this month. It's only if the 15th is a Sunday that CoroCoro comes out a day early. So expect the scans to leak around the 12th as usual.

blue

gucci
    Years
    11th is being optimistic, that's only happened once or twice with S/M iirc. CoroCoro will most likely leak on 12th. The good thing is we have the trailer the week prior to that which will keep us occupied until then. Hopefully, two separates pieces of new information.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    It's also close to release. We can expect the starters' middle evolutions between the upcoming and the November release of Corocoro or for either of those two events itself ^_^.

Years
    It's also close to release. We can expect the starters' middle evolutions between the upcoming and the November release of Corocoro or for either of those two events itself ^_^.

That's usually also been the case for starter evolution reveals, the fact they tend to be revealed at least around a month before release. If they aren't shown on Tuesday's trailer, CoroCoro will be the next most likely possibility.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I can see a bit more of the plot being touched upon but I'm definitely hoping this week's news is more focused on new Pokémon. I think we've got a decent chunk of plot information as is (although nothing super concrete, just bits and pieces that we're trying to connect) so I'm perfectly content going into the game with this level of plot knowledge that we have currently 8)

blue

gucci
    Years
    I think knowing the existence of Ultra Beasts is fine, its knowing their purpose is what could spoil things. Obviously, they have a significant role to play in the storyline and that may or may not be kept secret until the games are released. Personally, I'm happy to see UB designs revealed beforehand, just as long as their role is kept a secret. I have all sorts of different speculations as to what their intentions are, so I'd like to be surprised when it comes to playing them and finding out there and then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back