• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I personally don't mind spoilers, being able to actually play the game is fun regardless of whether you know the plot.
    I don't think the 14th will be corocoro, I think it will be seperate, since corocoro comes out on the 15th. If corocoro just showed what the trailer showed, that would be stupid.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Could it be Alola Starter's secret ?

That's what I think too. I find it weird they use the start evos again as a promo. It could just be for advertisement, but I dunno. Split evolutions maybe? It's really 50/50 for me at this point. to be honest I forgot that Type:Null was a thing at this point so I hope the news we get for CoroCoro suprises me.

Also, finally a time when I can actually see the news for Pokemon! Friday of all the days.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    ;_; I want to keep up with news and maybe some "leaks" discussion, but I also don't want anything big spoiled either. :(

blue

gucci
    Years
    I think the final starter stages will be revealed in November's CoroCoro if they don't get datamined from the demo. I have a feeling that the upcoming issue of CoroCoro won't have much new info outside Type: Null.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Something else I'd like to see in an upcoming reveal is Trial Captains. We've only seen four so far but I'm almost certain there are more than that? It feels like we should know a little more about them, or the existence of them at this stage.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Something else I'd like to see in an upcoming reveal is Trial Captains. We've only seen four so far but I'm almost certain there are more than that? It feels like we should know a little more about them, or the existence of them at this stage.

Yes, Its actually been a while since we got any news regarding new characters/Pokemon. I would love for that to happen

blue

gucci
    Years
    UK trailer released earlier which is basically the same as the Japanese one that was released a few weeks ago. It was revealed that the names of the Fighting Z-Move and Ghost Z-Move, All-Out Pummelling and Never-Ending Nightmare respectively. It also reveals a new character leading a Trial called Ilima (presumably a new Trial Captain!). Finally, the English names for three of the PokéRide options are Lapras Paddle, Sharpedo Jet, and Charizard Glide

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Do you think that llima may be the Trial Captain of one of the other islands? Assuming we're going with 4 Trial Captains per island... this might be the new Trial Captain of the second island that we visit. :o

llima? I didnt see her in the trailer :o

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Yeah, her dialogue box only shows up for a split second. For those who've missed it:

Spoiler:

What a nice tease from TPCi.
    Atleast we now know we're gonna have more trial captains <33
    I hope we get more intimidating ones than the ones we've seen so far

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Thanks for point that out. I didn't even notice that. Looks like that confirms that there is at least more that 4. Doesn't confirm if it is 4 per island yet though. But I would say this is most likely the first island and as someone pointed at, it is the flower of Ohau. As the first 4 we saw seemed like they would all be on 2nd Island.

Ullion

Years
    For the longest while I thought it was just 4 trial captains in total (1 per island) since they never seemed to make an effort to hint that there would be more. But I guess there is more since Ilima was teased, which I am very happy about. 4 total trails seems... lacking, despite not knowing how arduous and long they may (or may not) be.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I don't think there's any particular reasoning behind the order in that they've been revealed. I do think the ones we've seen so far are all based on the second island, but them being revealed first could just be due to their speciality being Fire, Grass, Water, and Electric. They're like the basic (or starter) elemental types, right?

I'm thinking that we'll get two Trial Captains for the first Island, four for the second, and then three for the remaining two islands. 12 seems like a reasonable amount of bosses to cover a variety of different types. If they're aiming to cover a boss for each type then the remaining types that aren't used by Trial Captains could easily be taken up by Kahunas or other bosses.

Ullion

Years
    By the way - do we know if there is exactly 4 totem pokemon (1 per island), or if there is 1 totem pokemon per trial (correlating with the number of trial captains)?

blue

gucci
    Years
    By the way - do we know if there is exactly 4 totem pokemon (1 per island), or if there is 1 totem pokemon per trial (correlating with the number of trial captains)?

There's a Totem Pokemon at the end of each trial, so I assume it will correlate to the number of Trial Captains!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    I was honestly under the impression that TPCi would reveal them in order. Like the first four that we've seen are going to be on the first island, and the other Trial Captains that are going to be revealed are in subsequent islands, y'know? D:

It's reallllyy confusing if they reveal the second island's before the first. ;__;

Idk, maybe Lana, Mallow and maaaaaaybe Sophocles are from the first island, but Kiawe though... I can't see any volcano on MeleMele island '-'

blue

gucci
    Years
    Lana, Mallow, and Kiawe I'm pretty certain are from the second Island. That's just based off map locations but they definitely match up to the areas in which we saw them. Sophocles on the other hand, it would make sense for him to be on the same island as the other three, but I can't quite figure out where he is based? Regardless, I'm sure it won't be long before we hear more news on Trial Captains. n_n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back