• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2019
shiny rayquaza shiny is wrong
Ops~ Fixed

oajEJ4L.png

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Some resizing and new backsprites, hope they will be useful for this project

ZaFN2OC.png

E6FUQHS.png

LSi0j38.png

gd8Zoit.png

Credits
Mega Rayquaza/ Yveltal - Zerudez
Greninja - N-kin
Mega Blastoise - ??? (idk, if anyone knows the author, please tell me)
Mega Blastoise/Mega Rayquaza Backsprite - Megamawile999

The Blastoise and Yveltal are just messy small versions that aren't as good as the current ones sorry.
I'm not a huge fan of N-Kin's greninja, plus your resize is very messy.

Mega Rayquaza is potentially a good starting point. Particularly the back sprite, but we'll see.

Anyway I've redone Tyrantrum. I've done QC on the front, and have also made a new backsprite using Dreadwing93's base as a starting point.

unknown.png

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2019
The Blastoise and Yveltal are just messy small versions that aren't as good as the current ones sorry.
I'm not a huge fan of N-Kin's greninja, plus your resize is very messy.

Mega Rayquaza is potentially a good starting point. Particularly the back sprite, but we'll see.

Anyway I've redone Tyrantrum. I've done QC on the front, and have also made a new backsprite using Dreadwing93's base as a starting point.

unknown.png

Thank you for the answer, i'm glad you like the mega rayquaza backsprite!

But mate, if it was just a problem of "messy" sprites, they can be cleaned up whitout problem.
In my opinion yveltal, mega blastoise and graninja are not good as you think (mega blastoise is forced to stay inside the 64x64 frame and the innatural position make it weird to see, yveltal has a completely different face, and it seems more just a fake sprites found randomly on DA than a "gamefreak-like" sprite, same for greninja and frogadier...).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2019
just in case, this is the clean version of yveltal sheet. As you can see, the shiny palette is the same from the sheet already in the project, it's so much better! :v

wQl65wW.png

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2019
Yveltal V2 and Xerneas sprite sheet

A8zzlPb.png

vO2USar.png

ymjZv6V.png

Yveltal head-base by Geoisevil
Xerneas base from gen Vii repository

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2019
second attempt to greninja, this time i just edited a little the one already inside the resource :/

SqDxqGj.png

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.
Years
Would someone be interested in making a Meltan/Melmetal sprite for me please? Want to use him in a hack of mine.

MrDollSteak

Years
Alright big update kiddies, I want to thank Leparagon so much for helping me to replace all these sprites, either by making them custom, resizing other ones, or just generally for QC suggestion. He's improved this resource so much, and hopefully we'll be able to put it completely behind us. Sprites without credits are ones either I or Lep have QCd from the existing resource.

Fletchling
unknown.png

Talonflame
unknown.png

Pangoro
unknown.png

Credits to the XY sprite project specifically Branflakes325, Wobblebuns, princessofmusic for the front sprite and LeParagon for the backsprite

Espurr
unknown.png

Credits to the XY Sprite Project specifically Quanyails, Layell, Wobblebuns, viperdk1, aXl, princessofmusic for the front sprite

Slurpuff
unknown.png

Credits to the XY Sprite Project specifically Arkeis, Wobblebuns, princessofmusic for the front sprite

Amaura
unknown.png

Credits to N-Kin for the front sprite

Sylveon
unknown.png

Credits to Leparagon for the front sprite, and Shiny-Skymint for QC

Diancie
unknown.png

These are all in the dropbox already so feel free to take them from there!

Last edited:

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
I hope this year all the sprites be finish here especially the mega pokemon sprites 😊 thank you, goodluck! ✊

MrDollSteak

Years
Another long gap between posts, apologies.

Here is Mega Diancie! Thanks to Leparagon for the sprites that I then QCd slightly.

rtEl7VY.png

Back