• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2018
    hi, I have a question

it says these sprites are free to use in hacks but can we also use them to make recolors just for fun? (and for free) on other websites? (so you can use them in your signature and avatar?) I will link back to this thread of course.

I just like making recolors of sprites as a way to relax

Years
  • Look at my post here:

https://wahackforo.com/t-56013/gen-vi-ds-style-64x64-pokemon-sprite-resource-update#post421495

hSQFBvg.png

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.
    Years

• I have tried many of times to create a good looking Sylveon sprite for Gen III, but to no avail as it turned out crap when I would hit the synchronize pallaets button in A-Series, so I found this and tried this and lo and behold, it turned out perfect! Thank you for posting this and the others. Now I have one more EEVEElution to add to the already existing ones plus the ones I added in (which is not a lot, maybe 11).

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • New megas on the way, thanks so much to Leparagon for them! They were all pretty much perfect from the get go, and only Mega Alakazam needed QC, so please make sure you credit him for these.

Icons will come a bit later.

Mega Alakazam

853.png

Mega Mewtwo X

860.png

Mega Mewtwo Y

861.png

Mega Tyranitar

867.png

Mega Latias

380_2.png

Mega Latios

381_2.png

Mega Lopunny

890.png

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    Another amazing sprites made by Leparagon. Thanks for this...
    Waiting for the sprites of Mega; Sceptile, Blaziken, Medicham, Altaria, Rayquaza, and Diancie :)
    I hope all the sprites here will be complete, goodluck to this thread...

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • New megas on the way, thanks so much to Leparagon for them! They were all pretty much perfect from the get go, and only Mega Alakazam needed QC, so please make sure you credit him for these.

Icons will come a bit later.

Mega Alakazam

853.png

Mega Mewtwo X

860.png

Mega Mewtwo Y

861.png

Mega Tyranitar

867.png

Mega Latias

380_2.png

Mega Latios

381_2.png

Mega Lopunny

890.png

Nice! 8 to go...

Just want to ask about Mega Metagross not being in the OP and the DropBox (along with the Arceus Fairy forme)?

MrDollSteak

Years
  • Nice! 8 to go...

Just want to ask about Mega Metagross not being in the OP and the DropBox (along with the Arceus Fairy forme)?

Mega Metagross isn't in there because its backsprite isn't done yet.
    Arceus Fairy is in the Sugimori Dropbox I believe, but that might only be the sugimori coloured one, good point. Will add it.

Here is Mega Blaziken, this was a tough one, so thanks a lot for Leparagon for creating the basis for the front sprite which we both ended up editing quite a bit to get it to where it is now.

unknown.png

It's already in the dropbox and OP so feel free to start using it, I've also SLIGHTLY tweaked Mega Camerupt's volcano in the front sprite so feel free to redownload that if you wish, it's not a particularly huge deal however.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Mega Metagross isn't in there because its backsprite isn't done yet.
    Arceus Fairy is in the Sugimori Dropbox I believe, but that might only be the sugimori coloured one, good point. Will add it.

Here is Mega Blaziken, this was a tough one, so thanks a lot for Leparagon for creating the basis for the front sprite which we both ended up editing quite a bit to get it to where it is now.

unknown.png

It's already in the dropbox and OP so feel free to start using it, I've also SLIGHTLY tweaked Mega Camerupt's volcano in the front sprite so feel free to redownload that if you wish, it's not a particularly huge deal however.

I see... Not sure if this can help but here's a back sprite from our repository former placeholders by HeXeR just in case:
    koCEInr.png

And thanks for adding the Arceus Fairy forme!

Nice Mega Blaziken sprite! I think Mega Diancie would be the toughest one?

Years
  • Mega Metagross isn't in there because its backsprite isn't done yet.

unknown.png

sorry, i dont get what blaziken is doing at left side?

MrDollSteak

Years
  • I see... Not sure if this can help but here's a back sprite from our repository former placeholders by HeXeR just in case:
    koCEInr.png

And thanks for adding the Arceus Fairy forme!

Nice Mega Blaziken sprite! I think Mega Diancie would be the toughest one?

I used parts of the legs in the Hexer one there, thank you.

sorry, i dont get what blaziken is doing at left side?

What?

I've since finished Mega Altaria

unknown.png

and have finished Mega Metagross' Backsprite using parts of HeXeR's backsprite.

unknown.png

Icons will be coming up shortly, there are quite a few to do so I will consult the backlog before attempting anything else.

I believe that Leparagon has his eyes on Mega Sceptile, and Cynda has the Primals on his radar.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • I used parts of the legs in the Hexer one there, thank you.

What?

unknown.png

unknown.png

Icons will be coming up shortly, there are quite a few to do so I will consult the backlog before attempting anything else.

I believe that Leparagon has his eyes on Mega Sceptile, and Cynda has the Primals on his radar.

Awesome! By the way, here are quotes of Vendily and Epsilon icons from previous pages...

Hey, I coloured the icon sprite for Mega Absol (Palette 2). Also, there is a mini bounce animation.
    9NBURFF.png

I can't wait until this is done.
    EDIT: I also made 2 versions of Mega Alakazam (also Palette 2).
    hDHkyl4.png
    COfwaSO.png

The first one the spoons levitate, the second the entire sprite levitates.

And I'm back with more Icons.
    Mega Banette:
    P5cLgVJ.png

Mega Blaziken:
    xsddkZC.png

Mega Garchomp:
    aYJCF4j.png

Mega Mewtwo X and Y icons have been indexed.
    Mega Mewtwo Y:
    CYvemAt.png

Mega Mewtwo X:
    oxr4S6U.png

I'm glad my other icons were accepted.
    EDIT:
    A Mega Diancie, too.
    RsQcWNW.png

If what you meant by that was, "My Mega Diancie is too saturated," I've made another, dimmer version.
    AWDGWj5.png

Take your pick.

Icon sprites!

These are icon sprites for Mega's currently not included in the OP. All are indexed and have two different frames.

Mega Aggron
    WihRn6c.png

Mega Alakazam
    BMGlD0g.png

Mega Altaria
    XqV9VLd.png

Mega Ampharos
    j1LODv8.png

Mega Blaziken
    G89SHrX.png

Mega Diancie
    G2y9fly.png

Mega Garchomp
    3mlT2Kz.png

Primal Groudon
    d0RY7ck.png

Mega Gyarados
    hOdFpT0.png

Primal Kyogre
    4zgEKef.png

Mega Latias
    3clJbHc.png

Mega Latios
    6SfIxU6.png

Mega Lopunny
    vhnrEIV.png

Mega Medicham
    0rZcpXN.png

Mega Metagross
    FafeSjg.png

Mega Mewtwo X
    3SFmrA5.png

Mega Mewtwo Y
    BMtFJ5w.png

Mega Rayquaza
    gsGRxT0.png

Mega Sceptile
    Sk4X6sv.png

Mega Swampert
    72TGO3x.png

Mega Tyranitar
    7UypfOW.png

Credits to Vendily for the two Mewtwo sprites and the Diancie sprite.
    Credits to Mike39201 for the Sceptile sprite.
    The rest of the icon sprites I made myself, using the mega icon sprites from The Pokémon Wiki as bases, so credits to them as well.

Skimming throughout some previous pages made me laugh because of me messing up some pages with my attempt to resize sprites (and I never improved up to this moment)...

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
  • Haven't had much time to do all the icons yet, have however done Mega Sceptile. The backsprite could probably do with a bit of touching up and shading, but it'll certainly do for now.

unknown.png

Also here are all the icons of the new sprites that I have done, few more to go.

Mega Alakazam
    unknown.png

Mega Mewtwo X
    unknown.png

Mega Mewtwo Y
    unknown.png

Mega Blaziken
    unknown.png

Mega Metagross
    unknown.png

Mega Latias
    unknown.png

Mega Latios
    unknown.png

That just leaves Mega Tyranitar, Sceptile and Altaria's icons. Then just the final six megas. End in sight.

EDIT: Last 4 Icons. Now just the Primals, Medicham and Diancie.

Mega Tyranitar

unknown.png

Mega Sceptile

unknown.png

Mega Altaria

unknown.png

Mega Lopunny

unknown.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • I used parts of the legs in the Hexer one there, thank you.

What?

unknown.png

unknown.png

Hi buddy, awesome work!
    Just to notice that Mega Metagross Backsprite pallete does not syncronize with their fronts.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • and have finished Mega Metagross' Backsprite using parts of HeXeR's backsprite.
    unknown.png
    Hi buddy, awesome work!
    Just to notice that Mega Metagross Backsprite pallete does not syncronize with their fronts.
    Can confirm. Mega Metagross' back sprites don't look okay In-Game. The issue is more noticeable with its shiny back sprite.
    gdr1zPp.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2019
    Some resizing and new backsprites, hope they will be useful for this project

ZaFN2OC.png

E6FUQHS.png

LSi0j38.png

gd8Zoit.png

Credits
    Mega Rayquaza/ Yveltal - Zerudez
    Greninja - N-kin
    Mega Blastoise - ??? (idk, if anyone knows the author, please tell me)
    Mega Blastoise/Mega Rayquaza Backsprite - Megamawile999

Last edited:
    Years
  • Some resizing and new backsprites, hope they will be useful for this project

ZaFN2OC.png

E6FUQHS.png

LSi0j38.png

gd8Zoit.png

Credits
    Mega Rayquaza/ Yveltal - Zerudez
    Greninja - N-kin
    Mega Blastoise - ??? (idk, if anyone knows the author, please tell me)
    Mega Blastoise/Mega Rayquaza Backsprite - Megamawile999

shiny rayquaza shiny is wrong

Back