• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v11.2?: New Game+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    i don't know how you guys managed to do it but yeah, Pokecommunity's managing to grow even in the modern age of 2021. one would think that forums are obsolete at this point, but the medium is still really handy for certain folk, me included (only ever discovered that PC had a Discord in December last year lol).
    The slow pace is very convenient when trying to write something that's bigger than just a quick reply. I can get my sometimes complex thoughts out without having to read +50 new messages that were made in the meantime.

I do have a discord account and I have been on PCs discord for ages but never actually posted there. It just feels really crowded, even when barely anybody says anything (if that makes sense). Even on other servers, including those that only have few members, I don't talk with people. ^^"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back