• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I use a very old Sony Ericsson phone that just keeps on working. It's small, it has an old Android version and it comes with a slidable keyboard. Remember when phones still had keyboards? Or had the option to replace batteries...

Years

I'm on a Motorola moto g9 power since roughly 9 months. Had an Acer smarpthone before that which I had to replace since I mainly use my smartphone for work, and Acer stopped making smartphones so the android version was getting too old. Kinda liked my previous phone, but I've already gotten used to this one so w/e xD
    Both have Android.

Years
    • Seen today

I cracked my phone recently being a clutz and not realizing how small my pockets were while biking. It slipped out straight onto the concrete.

Painful experience, because i almost never break things.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I usually just take whatever phone others don't use anymore. A positive side effect is that it reduces the amont of e-waste by one but the bad thing is that I always just get phones that have at least one crack in its display. xD

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years

I got a nightmare about a nightmare about a nightmare about having a nightmare where a phone shows a video of a guy having a nightmare about a Android phone killing him with a limited edition AK-47 Nightmare skin.

Years

Gender race v12: a new beginning

go for it 😉

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back