• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Gigantamax forms you would like to see

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    And don't be like 'we don't know much about it' or 'it's too close to the release date maybe the currently revealed ones are the only ones' let's just say which mons would you like to see get these interesting new forms.

For me I think it would be awesome if all the fossils got gigantamax forms

Years
    Off the top of my head, giant iceberg Avalugg would look nice. Gigantamax Vespiquen and actual Godzilla Tyranitar too, and I'd be positively surprised if all the starters that make it into Galar get a Gigantamax form.

SceptileActual

Sceptile, The Forest Pokémon.
    Years
    Waillord because duh,I'd honestly like to see any/all dragon pokemon getting a gigantamax solely because I don't like their heights in lore. It's not very factoral but I really doubt there wont be any non kanto Gigantamax pokemon, sorta like alolan forms(all gen 1) and Mega Evolution which was mostly gen 1. Blastoise,Venusaur,Charizard X&Y, Mewtwo X&Y, Gengar, Gyarados, Alakazam, Pinsir and Aerodactyl.

pkmin3033

Gigantamax Diglett would be hilarious and amazing.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I wanna see a Probopass one where it gets the underground body of the Easter Island Moai statues, hahaha.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    A giant wobbuffet where the tail finally takes over. You thought having your attacks bounce back was annoying enough? How about a skyscraper throwing them back at you with 10X the force.

Kolar™

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    First off all, i am not so sure if gigantamax will be a great thing. Mega evolution, u see, was a very best feature. It boosted both the anime and game. Dynamax battle looks, somewhat unlogical too me. Okay that was my opinion.

Now, for the question. I will go with, my all time favorite, Dragonite and Salamance.

Alakazam and wiggletuff will be great too.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    So, non-fully evolved Pokemon can get Gigantamax forms...Hear me out here:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Whimsicott, Drapion, Gliscor, Volcarona, and Dragalge

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
    Any of the following:
    Kanto: Machamp, Pinsir, Lapras, Snorlax, Dragonite
    Johto: Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Ursaring, Octillery
    Hoenn: Beautifly, Dustox, Ludicolo, Shiftry, Flygon, Milotic, Walrein
    Sinnoh: Luxray, Roserade, Vespiquen
    Unova: Serperior, Emboar, Samurott, Conkeldurr, Seismitoad, Leavanny, Krookodile, Cofagrigus, Zoroark, Vanilluxe, Haxorus, Bouffalant
    Kalos: Slurpuff, Malamar, Heliolisk, Goodra, Avalugg
    Alola: Oranguru, Passimian, Turtonator, Mimikyu, Kommo-o

For Sinnoh remake gimmick:
    Johto: Crobat, Slowking, Kingdra, Blissey, Lugia, Ho-oh
    Sinnoh: Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Ambipom, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Weavile, Magnezone, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Electivire, Magmortar, Togekiss, Yanmega, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z, Probopass, Dusknoir, Froslass, Dialga, Palkia, Cresselia, Darkrai
    Kalos: Talonflame, Gogoat, Pangoro, Aromatisse, Noivern

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    If for nothing else than the Kaiju references: Tyranitar, Volcarona, Aerodactyl, Hydreigon, Blastoise or Carracosta, and Infernape or Ambipom or Primeape or some other ape pokemon.

Though Butterfree kinda filled the Mothra reference so that's pretty neat.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Since Gigantamax pokemon seem to be similar to Mega Evolution and pokemon that use it, can't evolve like the Pikachu, Eevee, and Meowth. I am only going to say those that don't have a Mega or are the last form of a pokemon.

Flygon, Mamoswine, Donphan, Bisharp, Braviary and Aegislash. Sinnoh starters would also be amazing.

I think those would all be amazing with a Gigantamax form. Flygon was originally supposed to have a Mega so this would be a great second. Bisharp and Aegislash would match the theme of the region. Donphan and Mamoswine I think would make excellent Gigantamaxes. Although I'd prefer to see Donphan with an evolution.

Braviary, honestly that is just a favorite pokemon of mine, so I would like to see if gain some love.

So, non-fully evolved Pokemon can get Gigantamax forms...Hear me out here:
    Spoiler:

Ha, that would be cool. However, I don't think just any non fully evolved pokemon can get it, although a male combee would make sense. Would rather have an evolution though into a soldier bee or something.

The Eevee, Pikachu and Meowth were special cases and these pokemon can't evolve into any other forms.

Last edited:
    Back