• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • Magic said:
    omgomg Daves in the RPC One question! Since his power uses Oxygen, and condenses it down in to a solid, what impact does this have on the air around him? If he used it in a classroom, for example, might people notice the reduced air quality? Is it safer for him to use outside? etc.

Pending. Room 1 (1/2)

Oh, wow, really good point. I clarified it a bit, basically affirming what you said because that's what I can imagine happening, mhm. I used tentative terms because I imagine abilities will evolve over time so I don't want to assume that he won't be able to develop his powers so he can lessen the negative effects as much as he can and so on. :]

Years
  • Okay. :3 I probably should have thought of an alternative, but I don't really think ahead. xD I'll think of something once I'm on a computer, or maybe just try to fix what I already have if I can.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Oh, wow, really good point. I clarified it a bit, basically affirming what you said because that's what I can imagine happening, mhm. I used tentative terms because I imagine abilities will evolve over time so I don't want to assume that he won't be able to develop his powers so he can lessen the negative effects as much as he can and so on. :]

Elias is accepted!

Okay. :3 I probably should have thought of an alternative, but I don't really think ahead. xD I'll think of something once I'm on a computer, or maybe just try to fix what I already have if I can.

Ok, do your best and let me know :) VM/PM me directly if you want to double check anything.

Poison-Selena is scary.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Selena has a bad issue with her temper, so her vines and plants turn poison if you get on her really bad side. I would be careful with that if I were y'all xD
    Elias will just take the oxygen your plants produce, create a knife, and cut them apart. ;P That's a dangerous power if you ask me, someone better keep a leash on that.

Pumped for this tbh

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And then Hilda will merge an air-knife with a poison-plant into a super dangerous toxic oxygen knife! ... And hand it to Quinton to handle, since Hilda herself will likely fall asleep after alchemizing a complicated plant.

Poor school. It'll be teared apart after a week.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU
    Full name: Clay Rogers

Appearance: Standing at 6'0", Clay is on the borderline of manhood. His dusty, blond hair is long enough to style but is normally left in a messy wave across his forehead. His look is normally quite relaxed, with minimal effort thrown in. After five minutes in the bathroom, throwing on a plain t-shirt and jeans, Clay is ready for the day. In his old school, Clay was a cricketer and footballer, leaving him lean and slim throughout his teenage years. He'd never been one for muscle building, though, cheating if he ever had to partake in weights training.

History: Clay was raised on the outskirts of London, in a wealthy family estate. He lived in his family home with his mother - his father was often out at work, earning enough money to maintain their luxury lifestyle. Clay was never bored, never alone and quite content with his home life - until his parents discovered he has powers.

Managing to keep it underwraps for three years, Clay had his reasons from keeping this development from his mother. Stories of his great-auntie being put to death for her 'witchcraft', how strange things used to happen at family visits - Clay had heard all of her tales, often littered with satanic accusations, a habit of his very Catholic mother. Her reaction was exactly as he expected.

It was a few days later, July 17th, when a lifeline was thrown. An invitation in the post, addressed specifically to Clay. He jumped at the chance of moving away from home, and eventually got his mother to agree - a prestigious boarding school, there was no way she could decline.

Ability name: Weight Manipulation
    Explanation: Clay has the ability to increase or decease the weight of an object, without altering its size or mass. At the moment, he can increase an objects weight by 100x or decease the weight to one-tenth of the original. A lighter object may be taken by the wind, in extreme cases, but generally this power can be used to move heavy or large objects.

Limitations:
    • Any effects are temporary and require concentration to maintain.
    • Clay struggles with altering the weight of living organisms, although he is trying to improve on changing his own weight.
    • The change in weight is not instantaneous, the larger the change the longer the time. This process can be helped along through physical contact.

Room Number: 8

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Weight Manipulation but not mass, so you could call it Gravity Manipulation maybe? Since what you're basically doing is changing how strong the force of gravity on an object is. It might just be me thinking that Gravity sounds cooler than Weight though xD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Weight Manipulation but not mass, so you could call it Gravity Manipulation maybe? Since what you're basically doing is changing how strong the force of gravity on an object is. It might just be me thinking that Gravity sounds cooler than Weight though xD

Gravity does sound cooler but I think it gives the impression of things floating around the place baha :<.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Gravity does sound cooler but I think it gives the impression of things floating around the place baha :<.
    But it also made me think you were changing the size of things which is what most might imagine when they hear "changing the weight" of an object. Like I saw Mr. Rogers shrinking and enlarging a brick in class. :P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    But it also made me think you were changing the size of things which is what most might imagine when they hear "changing the weight" of an object. Like I saw Mr. Rogers shrinking and enlarging a brick in class. :P

Hm, I used this as my main reference, and Gravity Manipulation is listed in a very different sense. I'll think if there is another way to word it. Size is changing the mass, not the weight though ;-; cry.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Alright people! Quinton is back in action, new and refreshed! (not really, though)

Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Does Makato have another name? :3 He's accepted! His power is actually very similar to one of the teacher's powers ;O.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    My own WIP - anyone like to room with me? :)

Spoiler:

No because last time I roomed with you we got into a huge fight u_u

I just hope Selena and Ginny get along like they did last time ;) ;) hubba hubba

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • ohdeargodno

I didn't think the V2 would be up so soon! Please tell me there's still room O.o It sure would suck if I got left out after having so much fun in the first one while it lasted D:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I feel like returning players here should get the opportunity (meaning bonus slots!)

Sephy, the spots are full I believe, unless someone dropped.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • x
    "The Loudmouth Gamer"
    CHAPTER N
    PART N​
    裏表おてにせ
    (Otenise Uraomote)

Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU - Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU - Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Form: "O"​

Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU
    [▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮]

「NAME」 裏表おてにせ(URAOMOTE、OTENISE) (Pronounced Oh-Teh-Nee-Seh)
    「NICKNAME」 "お"("O")
    「SEX」 Female
    「AGE」 17

「APPEARANCE」 A taller-than-average, petite and beautiful young lady, Otenise is a breath-taker and an attention-stealer. Thin eyebrows, soft peachy skin, long flowing brown hair, and deep ruby eyes are what define her appearance. Her nose is small and pointed, her chin forming slightly to give her a mostly-round face. Her lips are slightly plump, and her ears small and concealed by her hair, pierced on the lobes. She wears dark green pumps, short white socks, and a dark green women's suit, likely one from her previous school. Beneath it, she wears a white collared shirt with a striped blue and green tie. Beneath that, she wears a small silver necklace her mother gave her. She has a very curvy figure, and wearing pumps adds to this. She keeps her fingernails short, rather than growing or painting them. It would appear she wears no make-up, meaning her beauty is all-natural.

「HISTORY」 When Otenise hit high school, it felt like things were finally coming into play for her. She had friends, she was at least passing her classes, and she'd finally been asked out by that guy she totally had a crush on! However, she dumped him very shortly afterward, when she found out he only wanted "one thing". She absolutely despised that in people, it brought unwanted feelings of anger and malice. Otenise did her best to focus on her classes, but alas, video games were far too enticing! This addiction and the included neglect of class worsened over a couple years, and as she barely passed at average, senior year grew closer and closer! Otenise didn't care much for graduation or school, as she desires to be a professional Major League Gamer. She stuck to it nonetheless, for her mother's approval, but once she graduated, she was gonna /make it/, and then... Hey, check out that golden letter that came in the mail!

「ABILITY」 Shapeshifting
    「DESCRIPTION」 Otenise's shapeshifting is limited to human-like shapes. She can take most human-like forms, existent in this world, or otherwise. It literally comes of her imagination. This, however, means she must be able to focus on maintaining whatever shape she chooses, as distractions can break her form unless it is one she's had a lot of practice with. Note that failures (especially consistent failures) in shapeshifting cause agitation, and quite easily can make Otenise frustrated, which will further take from her focus as she loses her calm. Generally, the closer to Human it is, the easier it is for her, meaning turning into objects is considerably more difficult to perform as well as maintain. Sneezes, hiccups, and other uncontrollable actions can immediately take her out of nearly any form; this is something that can only be remedied by excessive practice maintaining a specific form, something that takes quite a lot of work and practice to achieve. No matter how different or odd a form she takes is, if it has eyes, they /must/ be ruby red, like her own; this is non-negotiable and cannot be remedied by any amount of training. She alters her physical structure as she does this, meaning things like height, size, shape, and texture can all be altered to fit the thought in her head. While her abilities do not have much battle capability, with much practice, it could be used well defensively. Lastly, under no circumstances can she alter the form of anyone or anything except herself.

「ROOM」 Room 7

「OTHER」 The archived character page has much more information, but HUGE SPOILERS!! I recommend for the fun of the RP that you not look!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back